Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Colorado flatland native
    Posts
    15,067
    Hey HvaCruise2! I think I win. You still gotta flashlight to get rid of?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

  2. #2
    Yeah, you will get that right after I get my taco sauce......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

    www.AskTheDiceman.com

    www.TheColdConspiracy.com

    www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

    Bring Em Home....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,682
    Of course, since I am doing so good in the football pool got a little behind on my weeks.... LOL

    Yep, just need an address and I will put it in the mail ASAP.

    You can e-mail me at mrvs@neo.rr.com

    You will get the light before Dice gets his taco crap!
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Geez, I was hoping I would of won the mini flash light so I could have lit up my mini monument. Oh well, some guys have all the luck.

  5. #5
    Originally posted by hvac r us 2

    You will get the light before Dice gets his taco crap!
    Now that I believe......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

    www.AskTheDiceman.com

    www.TheColdConspiracy.com

    www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

    Bring Em Home....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Colorado flatland native
    Posts
    15,067
    Originally posted by benncool
    Geez, I was hoping I would of won the mini flash light so I could have lit up my mini monument. Oh well, some guys have all the luck.

    You just keep the zipper over that mini monument there Beanie! Don't want the whole world knowing just how "Mini" it is.......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,682
    Originally posted by spotts
    Hey HvaCruise2! I think I win. You still gotta flashlight to get rid of?
    Sent today...
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Colorado flatland native
    Posts
    15,067

    See Dice

    The world ain't all bad.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: See Dice

    Originally posted by spotts
    The world ain't all bad.
    I grew up in Diceman land (actually born and raised there)

    And I think for the most part people are scum! LOL

    I am trying to look for the good in people (starting with myself) but just waiting to get screwed for being a nice guy!

    To show you what a nice guy I am I also tossed in the package a Swiss Army knife, had a few extras and thought you would appreciate it.

    Let me know when the stuff arrives...
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

  10. #10
    Where did you live?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

    www.AskTheDiceman.com

    www.TheColdConspiracy.com

    www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

    Bring Em Home....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Colorado flatland native
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Re: See Dice

    Originally posted by hvac r us 2
    Originally posted by spotts
    The world ain't all bad.
    I grew up in Diceman land (actually born and raised there)

    And I think for the most part people are scum! LOL

    I am trying to look for the good in people (starting with myself) but just waiting to get screwed for being a nice guy!

    To show you what a nice guy I am I also tossed in the package a Swiss Army knife, had a few extras and thought you would appreciate it.

    Let me know when the stuff arrives...

    Why for that I'll be sending you a pilot cleaning tool I make.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,682
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Where did you live?
    I could be wrong on your exact location Dice, but...

    Was born in Waynesburg, grew up in Carmichaels which is just outside of Uniontown.

    My family is in Greensboro.

    Where are you at?
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Bemidji, Mn
    Posts
    3,573
    Canada, Oh Canada, where the hell is my fancy Tee Shirt



    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

    http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event