Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What kind of work do you do?

sales, engr., etc?

installing,sheet metal,sales,designing installation jobs some service hvacwv why do you ask?

frame did you contact any of the company's listed ?
    I can do all things...

sctech thanks for the tips I called one & they said at this time they where not hiring one said call back later & the other one the pay wasn't much to talk about.Thanks sctech

frame e-mail me @ doctorhvac@msn.com

frame call me at 804 437 8994 would like to talk to you about job in richmond.

I am the Operation Manager of a company in Richmond. We are not currently looking in Richmond but I am looking for someone in the Lynchburg/Roanoke area. I believe our Raleigh office is hiring as well. You can email me at paul.spencer@seaboardmechanical.com or call 800-655-4132 for more information.

seaboard I tried to email you but it came back as failed you can email me at framehvac@hotmail.com. Thanks

Frame if your single and looking to try something where you get to travel all over (when I say travel I mean travel) nearly 100% thats why you should be single. Check out Environmental Specialties Inc in Raleigh.. esionline.com ask for Donna.

You can either be a service/calibrations/validations or an installer, whichever you want.

docholiday
    Professional Member

Frame if your single and looking to try something where you get to travel all over (when I say travel I mean travel) nearly 100% thats why you should be single. Check out Environmental Specialties Inc in Raleigh.. esionline.com ask for Donna.

You can either be a service/calibrations/validations or an installer, whichever you want.

Thanks docholiday I will check it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12