Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Go back.........

to your old meds,........... then you will forget about it.

Originally posted by benncool
    Originally posted by James 3528
    The charging him is not the problem. A empty lot alone 2 lots down is selling for $325,000.00

The problem is pulling off of other jobs to go back. When you get set up to ruff in a house and stop and move you find yourself in the van all day and getting farther behind and peeing off another GC. Not to mention you are foregoing a dollar for a dime.
    I feel your pain Bro. You just got to do the math and make the "dime" turn into a 'buck and a half'. Then the changes won't be so easy to make. "Oh? it is going to cost that much!!?? Oh well maybe we should rethink this."

What in the frick do you think your GC customer is doing. You may not want to charge him because he is your buddy. But I bet he is socking it to his client. "Oh those damn sub contractors."

[Edited by benncool on 12-02-2004 at 09:46 PM]

Someone said to explain this stuff to him?

They don't care.

When all of us are at ground zero talking about this stuff, they had just as soon ask the Mexican next door cutting the neighbors lawn what he thinks then to ask the HVAC guy.

I am not keeping track anymore on what we do. I am just going to charge them a painfull price because when you leave a job to go do this bull **** you are losing more money at that job.Time is money and you can't just keep track of boot rails and duct straps and charge for them. You must consider the time you lost from the other job because doing this is always a last minute emergency as well as a pian in the ass.

the customer from hell

defination.....i want what i want, but i don't know what i wan't and when i get it i ain't gonna like it!

she is breaking your work stride'
    and production. on extras and change orders i tell the customer i need to get a check at the completion of the xtra work, not end of job! this keeps from getting screwed at the end of job. when they come up with a screwball idea' i won't do it, period!

she's dangerious , get it on paper' or she'll stiff you for her ignoriance. let us know how the $$$$$ turns out

When did ya start doing new construction..............and why?????? Don't say ya needed the money either.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    When did ya start doing new construction..............and why?????? Don't say ya needed the money either.
    I wanted to give something back. Sorta say I am sorry for all the **** you f**ked up.

Perhaps you arnt covering your rear end, @ letting HO decide what you will do. Stick to your Contract. Issue change orders, are you in charge of the HVAC , or is she?

Talking this story has a missing link

IS SHE HOT? if so, send pictures!

Yeah, is this that mother-daughter customer?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

You want me to come down there and show you how to run a job?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12