Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weird people

Question

I went to this job today the homeowner had called to say that the gas co had been out to set the meter. He wanted me to tie in the meter and start up every thing.I get there to see that there was no meter there. I went in to ask about the meter (the homeowner is building the house him self)he said that there is a meter there. I said no sir there is only a stub up but no meter. after a few choice words basicly calling me a lier we walked around the house to see no meter.As if it was my falt the words began again.he thought that because they ran the line from the road to the house that they set the meter then. This is the first house hes built but some how he knows it all. ecept common sence for looking for the meter and respect for others.if he trust me to do the hvac why cant he trust me not to lie about something like that

If it would've been me, I'd have hung my voltmeter on the stub, and said, THERE!! You happy now, butthead?

I bet that house is a real beauty.....
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Hmmmm, do you think he over heard you say his wife look like 50 yr old scag from h*ll?

he has stuff took apart laying all over the house toilets,stove, lights etc i would hate to be the one to put it all together

BINGO

he's got to be an ENGEENER

What an idiot.
    Get back to work.™

Originally posted by midhvac
    If it would've been me, I'd have hung my voltmeter on the stub, and said, THERE!! You happy now, butthead?
    ROFL

I have yet to see a single builder who is not an ass. Each one thinks they are right and are complete clowns. Some are descant I guess but mist I have seen have a rod up their butt.

Something I read on this site comes to mind: "I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to BLAME you!". This was someones tagline...Hope it ain't copyrighted!
    If at first you don't succeed....
    Dig in the trash for the instructions!

He probably forget to put bathrooms in the house because he's used to the porta-potties outside...

Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me... ©
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

wait'll you get the final check

then recount your experiance of that day. ask him how he would have felt if the situation were reversed. if he's human he'll apoligize' if not screw him he'll get his. he's probaly way over his head.

things like that mess up the whole day put me in a bad mood but its just one of those things

Originally posted by duc dowg
    things like that mess up the whole day put me in a bad mood but its just one of those things
    Put yourself in his shoes. He's just blown his cover. Now he knows there's no doubt that he's an idiot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast