Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    6 a.m. now,31deg. I went out to feed my chickens & there all runnung around with parkas on.

b. bird you know better!

being in the bird family u should know PETA REG # EIEIO

any chickens left outdoors in cold weather will be RED TAGGED

have a nice lunch with the RATS today!

I still remember the sectiun of fence

at my Aunt's house at X-Mas. All us older kids wer sticking the tips of our tongues to it and having a great time. A younger cousin came walking up and I said "Casey, did you know that when it gets cold out steel tastes like sugar?" Well he took a full lick. Stuck his whole tongue to it. We had to run to the house to do the warm water trick. He still left alot of skin on that baby. I really got into alot of trouble.
    I remember once at a wedding a guy took a smaller piece of dry ice from the fog machine wanting to impress a chick. He popped it into his mouth and started blowing smoke rings. All of a sudden his face got all weird and he stuck out his tongue and started running around making this "LLlllllLLllllrrrrlllleerrrrrr!" sound. By time they got it off he had a big white spot on his tongue.
    I heard the story of a guy in Gunnison who went to let his girlfriends dog out and opened the sliding door and the dog walked up but didn't go out. He finally noticed that the dog musta licked the ice on the glass as he was walking out and was stuck to the window.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

That jackass could have asphyxiated himself with the dry ice trick. One stuffed up nose would have done him in.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Re: control noob

Originally posted by driftwood
    to answer your question 35 yrs ago my friend set power poles for boston edison. they had a lunch time side buss. with co .line truck and .old power poles. they would set them up for basket ball nets on private property, also some small comercial cash jobs.[riskyguys] they said some buss customers wanted a receipt.

they would sign pat pending [as pattern pending trade protection term] or w. t .hatch [ as water tight doors on navy ships] can't beat the irish humor!

be well pat pending
    That's awesome! I live in Boston and I could see that happening even today...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123