Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: METH!!!!!!!!

I saw this last night with my wife and 13 year old daughter. Scary business.
    When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by dbaker View Post
    I saw this last night with my wife and 13 year old daughter. Scary business.
    I hope more parents watch this with their kids.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    I hope more parents watch this with their kids.
    No kidding. The thing that really freaked her out was the horrible tooth decay. This film also shows the gradual transformation of peoples faces as they continue down that road.

It's one thing to just talk about it and another to actually see the effects of this horrible drug with your own eyes.
    When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

OTC decongestants are already reformulated with less effective stuff.
    In my state, pseudoephedrine is schedule V and its Rx only.

Interesting since the Afghan war, heroin has been showing up , especially on the east coast, pure enough to smoke and cheap enough to afford. Like back in the days of china white. Now it's the Afghan connection.
    Tracers work both ways.

i have some cousins in Arizona that rotate in and out of jail and prison due to being addicted to meth as it is everywhere out there .i think that it is time to execute the drug dealers and make it a all out war on drugs with the with the same force that we use against our enemys

seems like the german chemists invent a lot of today's drugs?
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

Refrigerants 11 and 113 were/are used in the extraction and purification process of meth.

http://www.inece.org/newsletter/11/enforcement.html

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Legalizing weed,sure.
    Meth, coke,etc, hell no.
    Those drugs destroy peoples lives and not just their lives, their familys and any victims.
    From what ive seen and read meth is like speed and lsd mixed.

Where is all this money going that is flowing into Mexico via the drug cartels?
    Legalizing weed would be a big no no, considering that weed is considered the gateway drug. After weed many choose to move onto "bigger and better" things. Im suprised that many of you are just now hearing of this situation, Im from the midwest and heard much about the situation and thought everyone knew about how bad it was. If you do a little research you can find that we can think the nazis for this plague.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Already here.

I also own a self-storage business, and I had a tenant that was making the stuff out of the storage unit at night.

He's a guest of the county now.
    Man be careful with this!

There was a rental south of us that was busted as a meth lab. They declared it a hazardous site and now the owner has to strip it down to the studs!

He had a mortgage on it and decided it was cheaper to just let the bank have it!!

This is why rentals scare me today! Tax write off, yea right...
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver Bob View Post
    Legalizing weed would be a big no no, considering that weed is considered the gateway drug. After weed many choose to move onto "bigger and better" things. Im suprised that many of you are just now hearing of this situation, Im from the midwest and heard much about the situation and thought everyone knew about how bad it was. If you do a little research you can find that we can think the nazis for this plague.
    To say that hard drug users got there because of pot is like saying alcoholics started on milk. My thoughts on hard drug use is a junky was a junky before they ever took anything. It exists in their mind as a life plan even if they aren't aware of it. They gravitate to what for them is natural.
    In a similar way it's said that prostitution is a way of acquiring a pimp.
    There's a lot of pain out there and little help.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    To say that hard drug users got there because of pot is like saying alcoholics started on milk. My thoughts on hard drug use is a junky was a junky before they ever took anything. It exists in their mind as a life plan even if they aren't aware of it. They gravitate to what for them is natural.
    It has been studied and documented on many occasions that the majority of the "heavy" drug users all started out with weed, not everyone will be as stupid, but it has been given the title gateway drug for a reason. False it does not exist in their head, there is a feeling they recieve from weed called a high, some junky can tell them hey you know that high you get from weed, try this and it will be twice that bam. Generally that first high they recieve is from weed then its time for something better. Comparing this situation to alcohol is rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Thats a fact , nice post hvacker
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast