Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I've had labs and terriers, but the best dog I've had hands down is my full blood boxer. I've had her for 8 years and is the smartest and best behaved dog. Great with the kids and very protective of them. I almost lost her a month ago to pyometra. Pyometra is an infection female dogs get when they haven't been spayed. She spent a week at the vet and they performed a doggie hysterectomy. My advice to EVERYONE. If you don't plan on breeding your dog, get it fixed!

Shar-Pei named Satchel...Dumb as a hammer, Lovable as a teddy bear!
    If at first you don't succeed....
    Dig in the trash for the instructions!

Originally posted by bigbird
    Nice dogs Bigbird, Looks like their thinking "C'mon get it over with and leave for work already, we got stuff to get into"...
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me... İ
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

Originally posted by wolfdog
    Siberian Husky. I have had one or more for 20+ years and will probably never own another breed.

A very unique creature.
    They are very cool, of course we probably couldn't have guessed what you had already
    Have you ever seen the Disney movie: "The Journey of Natty Gann"? Great movie
    Anyone like Josey Wales?

I have a Greyhound we got him when he was 4years old. We had him for 5 years now. He is a great dog. He loves every one especially kids. He knows that the two cats inside are off limits, but any little furry creature outside is fair game. lol

Originally posted by hi-tork
    Siberian Husky. I have had one or more for 20+ years and will probably never own another breed.

A very unique creature.
    They are very cool, of course we probably couldn't have guessed what you had already

They say people begin to look like their pets. I don't know if I'm buying that.

What do you think?

Originally posted by hi-tork

A very unique creature.

They say people begin to look like their pets. I don't know if I'm buying that.

What do you think?

mmmmmmm, there's something vaguely similar, hold on, its coming to me...
    Man Wolfy, you're a big boy, I bet you fit into attics real comfortably...

Anyone like Josey Wales?

He is not that big bet he doesn't break 200#. Now Sarge I beleive was tipping out better than 300#.

Originally posted by classical
    He is not that big bet he doesn't break 200#. Now Sarge I beleive was tipping out better than 300#.
    No, I don't mean big as in Fat...Look at the size of his clubs for hands and stature (I'm sure Wolf loves the fact we're talking about his build)He's a big guy and I bet he's right around 250lbs.

Who else wants to take a carnival guess?
    Anyone like Josey Wales?

You're full of crap Classical.
    I haven't seen 200# in 20 years.

But the weight is mostl;y in the big head.

Hey I was trying to be nice.

I don't think Sarge was fat from his description.

You're still full of crap..........metaphorically speaking.

[Edited by wolfdog on 12-03-2004 at 09:44 AM]

sight hound and scent hound

Adopted brindle greyhound and a half-baked beagle. Mutt & Jeff. Or the Bell Twins, Ding & Dong; Or, Pete and Repeat. Add in the damn cat and you have eeney meeney miney and I hope there ain't no mo'!

Beagle funny as hell and sweet with that sad face...when she's not excreting on the kitchen floor for not getting what she wants. high maintenance but wouldn't trade her for the world. Hogs the covers at night and snores like a chainsaw. Barks at anything and everything just for practice. How come dogs don't get headaches from all that barking? Man, I do and so do my neighbors.

The rescued greayhound had to learn how to be a dog. Those SOBs at the tracks are the ones that should be exterminated--not the dogs. Your punishment for losing races is death. She is built like a deer and skiddish like a deer. Like others said, they are world class couch potatoes. She looks up at you with those sad brown eyes that melt you. When tearing up the backyd with the beagle cutting across the infield to keep up, she always runs clockwise. I say she's just unwinding after her racing career. Retired at 4 y/o, she was fast! Still amazing to watch. No odors, little shedding, never an accident in the house. Sweetest dog in the world. Glad we saved at least one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast