Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Talking

I have a Jack Russell Terrier...she's simply the best little dog, because I thought of her first and posted first.
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me...
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

I cant have a dog where I live. But if I could it would be a Jack Russell Terrier. I met one on a service call a while back and knew right away that was the dog for me. Ive heard that they are very energetic and require allot of attention. What are your experiences with this breed?
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

rubobornot Guest
    We had an Australian Shepherd, she died about two years ago and we just lost our Beagle/Britney mix. We still have a 15 year old Poodle, American Eskimo and a Lasa-Opso/****zu mix.
    Go to your local shelter and get a dog, thats were all of ours have come from. We live on about an acre of land watch your step if you come over!

Talking

A catahoula because he tried to keep the rabbit off of the cat!

We have a Puerto Rican jungle dog. She was brought over by the humane society from San Juan. We think shes the best. All the best dogs I have had were mutts.

A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Originally posted by air1
    I cant have a dog where I live. But if I could it would be a Jack Russell Terrier. I met one on a service call a while back and knew right away that was the dog for me. Ive heard that they are very energetic and require allot of attention. What are your experiences with this breed?
    Just like you said, energetic and loves attention. She is the smartest thing; she uses/talks with her eyes thats hard to describe. She has a distinct personality, one that says she runs the show and thats just the bottom line, cuz she said so...she's in her own little world, and to her, we're in our own little world...
    Anyone like Josey Wales?

half black lad half australian shepard (bandit)
    blue tic hound (buck)
    springer spanial (buster)

Wink

we have northern breeds Hhhhoowwwllll.
    great woofers.

A kid who works with us has a boxer. It's a great dog. If I get one that would be it.
    Get back to work.

We have a chow-mix...whatever that is. I don't see much chow in her so she must be more mix than chow. Yep. She's a mutt. They do, indeed, make the best dogs. Intelligent (as dogs go), street-smart, learns easily, and loves kids. Stinks when she's wet, though. Pheeeewww.

Supposedly, we were getting her for our 8 year old. Yeah, right. Joseph (8 year old) is her toy. Mom's who she belongs to.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Favorite Dog

My favorite dog is the Airedale Terrier. The Airedale is the "King" of the Terriers. Personalty with a brain, lots of energy, fearless & a great companion. The Airedale is the "Clown Prince" of dogs,& can defend itself against any foe. If you want a quality Airedale puppy; go to Airedalebreeders.com. They have great dogs.

Re: Favorite Dog

Originally posted by mr big
    My favorite dog is the Airedale Terrier. The Airedale is the "King" of the Terriers. Personalty with a brain, lots of energy, fearless & a great companion. The Airedale is the "Clown Prince" of dogs,& can defend itself against any foe. If you want a quality Airedale puppy; go to Airedalebreeders.com. They have great dogs.
    So what is it? A King or a Prince We know what your second, maybe first business is
    P.S. They are cool, for the record, I love all dogs...

Try this link... http://www.terrier.com/
    Anyone like Josey Wales?

I had a springer spaniel for 13 1/2 years , He was my best friend and I have never gotten myself to get another dog since I had to have him put down. He went to work with me when he was young being he slept a lot. Later on I just took him with me after hours so I would at least get to see him some of the time when things would be busy in the winter 16-18 hour days. I always hated getting home and wanting to go right to bed and he would want to do something being he was home all day,so I tried to take him with me as much as I could. In the summer he only came with me when it was not too hot in the truck for him. I told myself I would never have a dog that lived in the house , but he did. If I were to ever get another dog it would be a springer but it would not be the same Im sure.......DAM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast