Looking for a zero clearance, direct-vent fireplace with side or bottom vent outlets.

We are trying to locate a fireplace that could be placed in front of a lift TV. The idea is similar to those electric fireplaces with a built-in TV lift, but I want a more efficient unit with NG.

The box housing the Lift mechanism and TV is about 10 "deep and 36" wide.

Because I want to run the venting either on the side or preferably the bottom, I can't find any units that have that option other than a Mantis. The Mantis is pricey and reading on a couple of threads here, they are not that reliable either.

Are there any other fireplaces that have optional vent location?

Not sure if im following you right, 10" deep??? good luck with nat gas. That space is calling for an electric unit.

Quote Originally Posted by JBCat View Post
    Not sure if im following you right, 10" deep??? good luck with nat gas. That space is calling for an electric unit.
    No, what I meant to say was the lift TV box is 10" deep that would sit behind the FP against the wall. I have maybe 20" depth for the FP.

Here is an electric to to give an idea of what I'm trying to accomplish, only mine would be built-in, of course.

wonder how good those elect fp's look burning and how much elect do they suck up ? ( dont mean to hijack your post )

Is this against an exterior wall?

Most of the fireplaces we sell you can rear vent them straight out the back. They even sell flat wall cabinets to do exactly what you show in the picture you linked to.

Quote Originally Posted by jtp10181 View Post
    Is this against an exterior wall?

Most of the fireplaces we sell you can rear vent them straight out the back. They even sell flat wall cabinets to do exactly what you show in the picture you linked to.
    do you have a link or where I can see the product?