The $55 dump......... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    You could then claimed it was your first ammendment right to free expression regarding the 'stink' the officer was causing about your 'crappy' parking job.

The ACLU would have picked that one up in a heartbeat!!

Do you think Dice parks in handicap parking spaces thinking I will just be a minute?
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Uh oh. I wonder if Dice is now listed as an air travel security risk. I guess we'll know if he reports back the next time he flys that the security people pulled him out of line and looked up his wazzu to check for plastic explosives.

Seattle Pioneer

Cock su#@ing mother fu**ing towel wearing bastards got lucky last time. Doubt it would ever happen again...as far as highjacking a plane with boxcutters, knowing what their objective is, they would never get away with it this time around! I know i'm off the subject, but I've been drinking before reading this one and now i'm starting to babble...see what you started Dice!
    As far as the parking in front of an airport thingy...I guess we need to be partial to that, look at the Mcveigh Oklahoma scene. Even though we all know YOU wouldn't do such a thing (I think ) but the rest of the world doesn't. America is a changed country, I haven't, but the country has. AND DAMMIT WE NEED TO PUT A STOP TO IT!
    That and those stupid reality TV shows that are just eating up airtime and causing my remote control thumb to go numb from tryin to flick past them stations fast enough!

Hmm ok it's been a while dice fill us in

i'm sure ther's been manny bowel movements since the famous

$$$$$$$$ 55ER have they been profitable ???????

or net losses?? don't keep us hangin bud!

OK, how about this for some more entertainment and discussion. I don't eat breakfast, just coffee, but after lunch I know I have to go potty. And I often end up in someones house or apt. Now....I am trying to concentrate on fixing the problem I was called out to fix, but all I can think about is,.......where and when the hell can I take a dump and get on with this job. I can't think about this stupid little broken unit till I do.....I just can't, it doesn't matter, it ain't high enough on my priority list at the moment. I can't just ask the HO, "Hey mind if I stink up your bathroom for awhile?" What if the exhaust fan in there is broken, then what? Do I wait in there till I think it is safe to come out? If I stay in there more than 3 minutes, the HO has to know what I am doing. And lets face it, no one wants a stranger taking a nasty dump in there own, private little kingdom do they???? I don't.
    I could send the HO upstairs to measure temps and CFM, that might keep him busy long enough. Maybe he will have to run to the store, I can only pray.
    Soooo, maybe Dr. Steves "truck potty" ain's such a bad idea after all.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Geeez Dice, I took a nasty dump in your terlet and never thought twice about it. Otto was in there for 20 minutes one time. And you throne is just off of the kitchen where all that wonderful food was laid out. Didn't know you had such issues.

This thread does just go to show that trouble comes because Dice is full of "it".
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

i wanted to put a picture here

Oh great, now I have to call in a HAZMAT team to decontaminate my bathroom......if I ever want to use it again I mean.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Geeez Dice, I took a nasty dump in your terlet and never thought twice about it. Otto was in there for 20 minutes one time. And you throne is just off of the kitchen where all that wonderful food was laid out. Didn't know you had such issues.

This thread does just go to show that trouble comes because Dice is full of "it".
    Installed a Split A/C at a farm out in the country. Customer was out for the day, left the door unlocked for me. We were running full bore so I brought in an Electrician to do the electrical, as I usually do it all from sheet metal, A/C, electrical and the works. This older fella did the job in about an hour and a half. Good work, but he left the mess for me to clean up. I thought he was just packing up his tools and such, when it finally hit me. About one minute after I heard the terlet flush, my eyes were watering.

I heard a whine at the entrance door, their old Shepard was whining to get out... I thought maybe the pooch laid a big 'steamer' on the living room floor, and wanted out in guilt. I just got to the upstairs door, and surprise surprise... the electricain had 'bugged out'... and I was greeted by their 25 year old daughter (A cutie patootie too ) But after two steps into her parent's place... she knew.

What's a guy to say? "Errrr.... ahem... it wasn't me! Honest, it was the electricain!!!"
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

So the hottie thinks ya stank up her house........pretty funny.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Yeah, that was a 'touchy time'... but not nearly as bad when I was fixing an Amana furnce/boiler, I had the 'phyiscal sh*tz' Also out in the country on a farm. Lady of the house was home, so I thought I'd take a walk out into the back forty for a purging. Too close to both cross roads, as in the fall here.. no leaves on the trees to hide in. So I choose and old wooden grainery to hide in (it seemed abandoned and falling down). Complete with roll of shop towels. Nearly done, I hear a distinct knock on the side of the building... "Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with this..." came the male voice, "But we still use this bin for storing grain."

If I had claws... I'd have burrowed my way underground to my truck, and snuck out of there...

Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234