Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Confused

Take my son to the airport to catch his flight back to ND, where, as many of you know, he is a Lt. in the Air Force stationed there. Pull up to drop off area, grab his bag and walk in with him, he gets in line and I really had to hit the potty. Come out a few min later and I hear the announcement over the load speaker, " Will the owner of a ........yada, yada..." My kid is in line, I run over give him a hug say g-bye and run outside. County cops ask me for my license and reg, great. Now, the place ain't crowded and it ain't like I am holding things up, plus I have done this many times in the past. Cop explains how since 9-11 and terroroism we have to.......well......yeah I get it, Ok whatever, c ya, thanks. He tells me that a few times, OK, no big arguement from me, not worth it.
    Driving home I was thinking no wonder the airlines are all going broke, US Air hubbed here in Pitt is toast. Many lost jobs, economy bad the whole bit. The terrorist have played on our fears and pitted us against each other, it's ridiculous, all this terror scare stuff. If someone wanted to park a vehicle with explosives on it near some public place they can do it, people have tested the airlines security and easily snuck on weapons and such. All we are doing is screwing ourselves while thsy sit back and observe.
    I was thinking of the famous line as I drove home, "All we have to fear is fear itself."
    The only fear I had there was not getting to the head in time too........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Didn't you try crying or anything to get out of the ticket?? You should've made the comment "You should be out catching real criminals instead of writing useless tickets and eating donuts." That usually goes over really good.

For fun you should send a copy of the ticket with a bill to your son.

Shoot I have a fear of flying way before the towel head
    did what they did.

You bet Dice we as american had lost more of our freedom
    since 911.I remember we use to have pot party at the airport
    not no more.

Dam them towel head have screw up everything.

Those terrorists are definitely winning in many ways over here. I think we as Americans became used to having everything be convenient while feeling safe. Now you can barely have either and almost never both at the same time. I applaude you for not giving the cop a hard time even though it sucked. He is after all just doing a job. I'd do the same thing as a cop just so I didn't end up on Dateline or 60 Minutes as part of some news story about "Homeland Security".

I am happy for you that the whole family was there for the holiday. $55 is a small price if it was enjoyable I guess. Damn terorists.

BTW, I've heard if you "accidently" show a little nipple to the officer they sometimes let ya off with a warning. Worked for me while visiting San Fran .

LIKE MOMMEEY SAID

does any one have to go potty before we get in the car?

shuda raised yaw paw dummy

If the founding fathers were here with us today they would be labeled Liberal, Radical, Revolutionaries. They would be presented by the powers that be, as a threat to homeland security. Their sex lives would be exposed with the hope of defaming them. Finally they would be declared anti-Christian evildoers, and arrested in the darkness by jack booted Homeland Security officials.

Wow, I just had a profound revelation. This sounds just like the things I was taught in the sixties, about Nazi Germany, and the Soviet Union

A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

THERE STILL HERE FROZONE

there all in the milatry protecting you

they don't look anything like jane fonda

sorry dave--- couldnt help myself!

Originally posted by mattm
    Didn't you try crying or anything to get out of the ticket?? You should've made the comment "You should be out catching real criminals instead of writing useless tickets and eating donuts." That usually goes over really good.

For fun you should send a copy of the ticket with a bill to your son.
    He tried flirting, but that didn't work.

Well Im pretty close to where he is stationed right now, Im at my Moms for a Saturday Thanksgiving in Rugby, ND.

This story just made me think of something that happened to me the other day. You know those fancy new toilets that flush when ya walk away? Well Im on the pot and doing a little business with my bank at the same time. I guess any side to side front to back whatever shifting brings that little bastard sensor to the close position, damn thats embarrasing! And yeah it happened more than once ! Funny now I guess!

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

That's just downright efficient there, taking care of more than one item of business at once. Better to hear a flush or two than just a series of farts in the bowl.

Dice,
    That's just the way they have been out there.
    It's worse down below in baggage claim. Had a lady in front of me when I was picking someone up get ticketed there for not yielding in the crosswalk from baggage claim over to the garage. If you get out of the car, you get the ticket automatically.
    But, I guess with 9-11 that is what we have to work with.

Dice,
    I am sorry you had problems sending your son off.
    Could have been worse. In San Jose you would have come out to find your car towed.

On 9/11 when I realised what had happened I knew we had lost some of our freedoms.
    Len
    Old snipes don't die they just loose their steam

Awwwwwwww....poor widdle Dicey poo.....got a widdle ticket because he was "STUPID"!

And now of course it is all the Republicans fault
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast