Driftwood - hope everything turned out well - hoping for a shadow. After everything that happened to my family last year we have had a couple of good scares since then. It is great that you are getting it looked at and not just assuming it is nothing. Good luck and your family will be in my prayers.
after many tests Roby went back op to Boston to meet with surgen ant tumor specialist 12/10 yesterday they decided to x-ray in 3 months and see if there's any more activity. I take this as good news ,but daughter is still fearful. it means so much to all of us that you wonderful folks have sent your love to robbie. it has arrived. thanks kevin