Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Islam

Quote Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
    So you mean to tell me he was the 1st one who did such a thing being a soldier?
    Yep, show me an example of another soldier going nuts and shooting his fellow soldiers

Let me ask you some questions. In your opinion should muslim be allowed in army?
    Should muslims be allowed in any public service?

Should muslims be allowed to come to this country?
    How about the muslims who were born in this country?
    muslims have the same rights as everyone else AS LONG AS THEY DON'T TRAMPLE MY RIGHTS. Just because muslims run out of room to pray, doesn't mean they have the right to block roads and sidewalks. Just because muslim's want to pray, doesn't mean I have to give up any rights.

Don't come to my country and try and force your beliefs on me. your just going to piss me off. This goes for muslims, jews, Christians, Hindu's and Wickens or anyone else you can think of. I don't do that to others and I would expect them to do the same.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

muslims have the same rights as everyone else AS LONG AS THEY DON'T TRAMPLE MY RIGHTS. Just because muslims run out of room to pray, doesn't mean they have the right to block roads and sidewalks. Just because muslim's want to pray, doesn't mean I have to give up any rights.
    I'm glad we agree on some points. Actually I agree with you 100% on this post.
    As far as road blocks go who ever does it should be penalized by city goverment.
    Don't come to my country and try and force your beliefs on me. your just going to piss me off. This goes for muslims, jews, Christians, Hindu's and Wickens or anyone else you can think of. I don't do that to others and I would expect them to do the same.
    I'm an naturalized American citizen. I consider this as my country. No one can force their belief on me because i have a right not to listen to them.
    People from different religions come to my house to preach. I listen to them sometimes if i have nothing better to do. Some times i don't.

If we as nation stay strong with our values wich are One nation under God, Indivisible, with liberty, and justice for ALL.
    We will stay world leader.
    The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr.

Yep, show me an example of another soldier going nuts and shooting his fellow soldiers
    Please read this

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/me...ath/index.html

Muslims kill on a regular basis. I am not sure what revalence some dude named netfaly has to do with anything. Look at the news. Arrests all over Europe, shooting-spree planned. A dude was just convicted in NY for his jihad against USA. Yup, you guessed correct, a recent immigrant to the USA from the land of Allah. Here to kill us.

Be honest for a moment. You know as well as I do that MUSLIMS ARE MURDERERS. This is a known and documented fact beyond any denial. Not saying you are, but your people murder women and children to advance the cause of Islam. You police yourselves to keep everyone in line, even murder your own family if they step out of line.

You will never convince me otherwise with flimsy anecdotal evidence. Save that to teach your children. You are spouting intellectually dishonest propaganda.

I ain't buyin'
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by mike dixon View Post
    This country is pathetic, my uncle ran a gas station in the late fifties. one day he came home so upset because some "beatnik" had come into the station and asked him where he could buy some weed. He ran him out with a tire tool. Now everbody thinks its ok to smoke weed. Even the cops do it. If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything. Some kids really dont know right from wrong anymore, they have heard there parents lie, saw them steal, wrong others, its pathetic, I wish I had never read this thread and got started.
    Beatnicks and weed, WOW, thats a blast from the past. Weed, is a weed, created by God.

The beatnick probably needed the weed to go to the Blue Room to hear Miles Davis perform. Was your uncle smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer while he expressed his disdain for, and his desire to do bodily harm, to a beatnick looking for weed.

I need another drink. I have a real need to listen to Miles' album, "Kind 0f Blue"
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I think we need to sever muslim immigration, barring very exceptional circumstances. That is where the problem comes from, so we should put a stop to it.
    I belive the same sentiment was expressed about the Irish, without the " exceptional circumstances, when the Irish were immagrating to this country in droves. They were, gasp, Catholic.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

I'm glad we agree on some points. Actually I agree with you 100% on this post.
    As far as road blocks go who ever does it should be penalized by city goverment.

I'm an naturalized American citizen. I consider this as my country. No one can force their belief on me because i have a right not to listen to them.
    People from different religions come to my house to preach. I listen to them sometimes if i have nothing better to do. Some times i don't.

If we as nation stay strong with our values wich are One nation under God, Indivisible, with liberty, and justice for ALL.
    We will stay world leader.
    we agree then
    LOVE has four letters

Quote Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
    I belive the same sentiment was expressed about the Irish, without the " exceptional circumstances, when the Irish were immagrating to this country in droves. They were, gasp, Catholic.

people should afraid of the Irish, If God hadn't invented whiskey, we would have taken over the world long ago
    LOVE has four letters

Quote Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
    I don't think they were terrorists though. Different situation. What do Irish folks do, grow potatoes?

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Muslims kill on a regular basis. I am not sure what revalence some dude named netfaly has to do with anything. Look at the news. Arrests all over Europe, shooting-spree planned. A dude was just convicted in NY for his jihad against USA. Yup, you guessed correct, a recent immigrant to the USA from the land of Allah. Here to kill us.

Be honest for a moment. You know as well as I do that MUSLIMS ARE MURDERERS. This is a known and documented fact beyond any denial. Not saying you are, but your people murder women and children to advance the cause of Islam. You police yourselves to keep everyone in line, even murder your own family if they step out of line.

You will never convince me otherwise with flimsy anecdotal evidence. Save that to teach your children. You are spouting intellectually dishonest propaganda.

I ain't buyin'
    Let's be honest to our selves now. I agree there are a lot of muslims who are murders and they come here to kill innocent people.my family moved to this country to get away from that.

Now let's remember our forces are killing people in Iraq on regular bases because that country has a lot of oil. Iraq invaded kwait in 1990s which was another muslim country. why did we have to go there. why not let them kill each other. then Iraq wasn't involve in any terrorist activity in US.
    We not only invade that country we killed innocent people and humiliated them. (I'm not justfying any jihad or killing of any fellow american)
    So let's be honest to our self it is two way streak. I condem all innocent murders no matter where it is in the world.

skyboy, u seems to be a normal citizen and respect other ppl religious right. we need more moslem and ME immigrant with that mentality.

a lot of normal moslem in canada and USA. the one I distrust the most is the FOB that refuses to adapt to their new home. it scares the heck out of me, as they remind me of the hardliner from back home. once the do something in the name of religion, it seems to ok to blow up 1/2 the world. they bring problem from home country to america.

if a christian requested that he cannot work on sunday or work modified hour and his job required him to be one sunday sometime, he may be fired. mean while it seems that a moslem will get a way coz they're pull out those difersification/cultural respect BS.

ME are generallyt cheap basterd, same with indian/pakistani. and some of the central/eastern europe and older italian immigrants. they want things done cheap. I mean DIRT cheap. but those also goes for other race at any given time, there will be some stingy cheapskates.

USA historically speaking likes to meddle into the internal business of another country as long as it benefits or serve their agenda. (osama/taliban/mujaheedin was US backed because they were fighting the USSR in afghanistan, CIA helped to topple sukarno because he was aligning w/ china and USSR, saddam was us backed in the 80s, etc etc)
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

Let's be honest to our selves now. I agree there are a lot of muslims who are murders and they come here to kill innocent people.my family moved to this country to get away from that.

Now let's remember our forces are killing people in Iraq on regular bases because that country has a lot of oil. Iraq invaded kwait in 1990s which was another muslim country. why did we have to go there. why not let them kill each other. then Iraq wasn't involve in any terrorist activity in US.
    We not only invade that country we killed innocent people and humiliated them. (I'm not justfying any jihad or killing of any fellow american)
    So let's be honest to our self it is two way streak. I condem all innocent murders no matter where it is in the world.
    Good post, skyboy.

My buddy said also, he came here to escape the cr@p in the ME. He had no intention of bringing it with him.

Iraq1 was a NATO thing, not just USA. At the time I figured "Screw Kuwait" personally but the thing was that Saudia Arabia was considered next. It was about control of oil. Saddam had gone wild.

I never agreed with the war plan. But if we are gonna do it he needs to be taken out. They went with this half-a55ed solution. It did not work. I knew it would not, a simple-minded HVAC tech in his late 20's had a better war plan. Governments can be so dumb.

Anyway, it left USA cornered into gulf2. It had to be done, the alternative was letting Saddam loose. No sanctions or anything. Children were dying. Saddam was a terrorist supporter too. He was a terrorist himself. Once again, I did not like the war plan as it was carried out but it was a contentious issue that had to be finished.

That is the history of the world.

Now then, why strap on a bomb and blow yourself up in a market? This is not history, this is insanity fueled by Islam. Americans do not want it here. Neither do most muslims immigrating here, but it is not Irish Catholics pulling this sh1t. I will not turn a blind eye to it in the name of political correctness. Muslims are causing a major problem in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    USA historically speaking likes to meddle into the internal business of another country as long as it benefits or serve their agenda. (osama/taliban/mujaheedin was US backed because they were fighting the USSR in afghanistan, CIA helped to topple sukarno because he was aligning w/ china and USSR, saddam was us backed in the 80s, etc etc)
    ya, and WE are the worlds 911, we are also one of the most giving countries on the planet. And right after we're done saving another over run country, we are the first to start rebuilding.............

so you can bite me on the "meddling" comment
    LOVE has four letters

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast