Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Islam

Muslims do not pray to Mecca they pray toward it. Spare me!

I have worked in temples where I cover my head and respect where I am. (and that is in Canada)

If I am in the Muslim world I follow their customs and beliefs, and believe me you will find out the hard way as many have in some countries if you do not!

The British are also leaving to places like Canada and Australia where there is some space and feel less crowded by immigrants.
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    so your saying because they get all pissy about not building a mosque, muslim have a preemption right to trample my right to walk/drive down a street BS
    So you are saying that they do not have the right to peacefully protest not being allowed to build a place of worship?

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Muslims do not pray to Mecca they pray toward it.
    The Brits were put out by not being able to shake her hands? The same would apply to Orthodox Jews too. What's the big deal?
    While your anecdotes were moving I could tell you stories about bigots while they feel safe in a shop or website for example degrading a whole race of people.
    You need to just join them since you love and support them and all there actions. You really must hate Western Culture and Civilization to take there side. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So you are saying that they do not have the right to peacefully protest not being allowed to build a place of worship?

they can protest all they want, knockyourselfout. But they have no right to trample my rights. If muslims have a problem with city hall, go there and piss and moan. don't violate my right to go from point a to point b.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

they can protest all they want, knockyourselfout. But they have no right to trample my rights. If muslims have a problem with city hall, go there and piss and moan. don't violate my right to go from point a to point b.
    And considering the prayers in the street happened in England... ...what was it that you were complaining about your rights about?

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    And considering the prayers in the street happened in England... ...what was it that you were complaining about your rights about?
    actually they are happening in London, Paris and MANHATTAN.

I have no problem with anyone practicing there religion. I have a big problem with it, when their religion affects/interferes with me
    The Last four letters

any questions

Confused

there is a huge cloud on the horizzon, but no one sees it. The problem is we are so submissive and we are supposed to accept anything that comes our way. I say, put them all on a bus. get our boys home, put a ring around our country and give em real bullets. and one more thing, vote out the trash this election, including our muslim president, oh, and put a huge tarriff on goods coming into this country, this will force our weaklings to buy goods from our country, stop the country club prison systems, put em all on a rock pile, bring back the paddle in school, oh, it will never happen anyway, we are all to sstupid to see whats coming, just have a good day

This country is pathetic, my uncle ran a gas station in the late fifties. one day he came home so upset because some "beatnik" had come into the station and asked him where he could buy some weed. He ran him out with a tire tool. Now everbody thinks its ok to smoke weed. Even the cops do it. If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything. Some kids really dont know right from wrong anymore, they have heard there parents lie, saw them steal, wrong others, its pathetic, I wish I had never read this thread and got started.

Quote Originally Posted by mike dixon View Post
    there is a huge cloud on the horizzon, but no one sees it. The problem is we are so submissive and we are supposed to accept anything that comes our way. I say, put them all on a bus. get our boys home, put a ring around our country and give em real bullets. and one more thing, vote out the trash this election, including our muslim president, oh, and put a huge tarriff on goods coming into this country, this will force our weaklings to buy goods from our country, stop the country club prison systems, put em all on a rock pile, bring back the paddle in school, oh, it will never happen anyway, we are all to sstupid to see whats coming, just have a good day
    easy, big guy. Tariffs don't always work the way you may want. All that we need to do is level the playing field. China has artificially supported their dollar for a few years. We can recover from these problems, but it's going to take someone other than a wuss-of-president. I agree wholeheartedly that the ALL incumbents must be replaced in November.

As for LEGAL aliens, I have no problem with people coming to America to better themselves. But guess what, you came here because where you were SUCKED. We ask that if you come here, become an AMERICAN, and stop trying to change everyone that was here before you
    The Last four letters

any questions

So when all the Muslims are praying towards mecca at the Mosque and there are so many muslims they over flow into the streets so they are blocking traffic (both pedestrian and vehicle) at what point does a muslims right out weigh my right to move freely down a public road.

When it come to jihad, where does a American muslims loyalty lie? With allah/mohammed or will they defend America.
    Do you know there are Muslims in American armed forces???
    I know there are some.
    The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
    Do you know there are Muslims in American armed forces???
    I know there are some.
    Ya, I do. There was this one at Fort Hood. But you probably, conveniently forgot that guy
    The Last four letters

any questions

Ya, I do. There was this one at Fort Hood. But you probably, conveniently forgot that guy
    So you mean to tell me he was the 1st one who did such a thing being a soldier?

Let me ask you some questions. In your opinion should muslim be allowed in army?
    Should muslims be allowed in any public service?

Should muslims be allowed to come to this country?
    How about the muslims who were born in this country?
    The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
    So you mean to tell me he was the 1st one who did such a thing being a soldier?

Let me ask you some questions. In your opinion should muslim be allowed in army?
    Should muslims be allowed in any public service?

Should muslims be allowed to come to this country?
    How about the muslims who were born in this country?
    I think we need to sever muslim immigration, barring very exceptional circumstances. That is where the problem comes from, so we should put a stop to it.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast