Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Islam

hello my name is mohammed.. iam new to this site and i've been learning alot from you guys, so i appreciate it.

I came to canada when i was 10 years old and iam currently a registered, insured and qualified contractor.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and that's fine. Some people have had Bad experiences with other religions and it's human nature to readily judge and generalize the whole religion because that way it saves them from seeking deeper knowledge about the religion and take the easy way out.

There are people in every culture/race/religion that are gonna gonna be extreme in one way or another and that's their fault by not using their God-given gift of intellect and reasoning. Some do get brainwashed and become bias.

The True Religion of islam teaches only to DEFEND against your rights and NEVER EVER to attack anybody with just cause be it muslim and non-muslim, and before even defending Forgiveness is highly Recommended.

Whoever attacks any innocent person is not a practicing muslim, and Does not know God. Iam muslim and 100% against it. There is no compultion/forcing anyone in religion. you're Free to choose your own path and God is the ultimate Judge. Each Person will be judge according to his own Deeds

Quote Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
    I belive the same sentiment was expressed about the Irish, without the " exceptional circumstances, when the Irish were immagrating to this country in droves. They were, gasp, Catholic.
    Catholics, baptists and other Christians aren;t flying airplanes into American building killing civilians. If the did those churches would be decrying their actions. What did all the American Muslims doi when it happened? Where was the outrage? chirp chirp chirp. IT was so quiet you could hear the crickets. there is a message there.

Quote Originally Posted by moenaboulsi View Post
    hello my name is mohammed.. iam new to this site and i've been learning alot from you guys, so i appreciate it.

I came to canada when i was 10 years old and iam currently a registered, insured and qualified contractor.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and that's fine. Some people have had Bad experiences with other religions and it's human nature to readily judge and generalize the whole religion because that way it saves them from seeking deeper knowledge about the religion and take the easy way out.

There are people in every culture/race/religion that are gonna gonna be extreme in one way or another and that's their fault by not using their God-given gift of intellect and reasoning. Some do get brainwashed and become bias.

The True Religion of islam teaches only to DEFEND against your rights and NEVER EVER to attack anybody with just cause be it muslim and non-muslim, and before even defending Forgiveness is highly Recommended.

Whoever attacks any innocent person is not a practicing muslim, and Does not know God. Iam muslim and 100% against it. There is no compultion/forcing anyone in religion. you're Free to choose your own path and God is the ultimate Judge. Each Person will be judge according to his own Deeds
    Welcome to the site.

If you can get into the pro forums later you can get access to a priceless amount of business and technical information. That stuff is not generally allowed in the public forums, it is limited in details. I would credit the B/M forum to enabling me to operate a functional business for almost 4 years now.

As for Islam, I am certainly no expert on the teachings. But almost every day someone[s] is being killed in the name of Islam. I like your interpretation of it, but obviously you are at odds with many other muslims.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

how do explain the death threats and "Jihad" everytime some dimwit "insults" Mohammad? Ya, thats the religion of Peace and Love, just don't say anything bad about the big guy???
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    how do explain the death threats and "Jihad" everytime some dimwit "insults" Mohammad? Ya, thats the religion of Peace and Love, just don't say anything bad about the big guy???
    We do have the third commandment. But it is all in the weight some people put on the rules.

Thought about this one from another thread. Thought maybe God would have a thick enough skin for it not to bother him (Muslim or Christian).

Enough about religion.Tired of it all.Everyone"SHOULD" respect all religions.BUT this is an HVAC FORUM.I think.Lets talk about HVAC .

this is the ARP section where you talk about anything you want usually NOT HVAC related. just a place to jaw about any ol thing. And the thread title did hint what was inside

Welcome to HVAC-Talk Mohammed, glad to have you aboard.

Please don't take too much offense to the posters on the APR board. The posts here are insulting to absolutely everyone, not just people of one faith or another. And please do not allow yourself to get into a pissing match with any of the less-intelligent ones here. There are some people who simply can't be reached as I'm sure you have quickly figured out.

On the bright side, there is a feature on this site that allows you to block posts from people you deem to be useless/offensive. It is amazing how well it works.

Best of luck to you and once again, please don't judge this site by the people who only post on the ARP forum. Then most certainly do not represent the United States, HVAC-Talk.com or the HVAC industry in general.

Quote Originally Posted by BACnet View Post
    Welcome to HVAC-Talk Mohammed, glad to have you aboard.

Please don't take too much offense to the posters on the APR board. The posts here are insulting to absolutely everyone, not just people of one faith or another. And please do not allow yourself to get into a pissing match with any of the less-intelligent ones here. There are some people who simply can't be reached as I'm sure you have quickly figured out.

On the bright side, there is a feature on this site that allows you to block posts from people you deem to be useless/offensive. It is amazing how well it works.

Best of luck to you and once again, please don't judge this site by the people who only post on the ARP forum. Then most certainly do not represent the United States, HVAC-Talk.com or the HVAC industry in general.
    Just out of curiosity, who made you the apologetic Poster child for H-Talk??? NO ONE on the site needs YOU to apologize for anyone on the site OR MY COUNTRY. If you feel the need to apologize, Thats your problem, don't include me. YOU don't represent me or MY COUNTRY. If I feel I have said something offensive I can apologize for myself.

I asked a legitimate question, so far as I can tell, the man has not responded yet.
    BEING AN ADULT

Right on double 00!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    skyboy, u seems to be a normal citizen and respect other ppl religious right. we need more moslem and ME immigrant with that mentality.

a lot of normal moslem in canada and USA. the one I distrust the most is the FOB that refuses to adapt to their new home. it scares the heck out of me, as they remind me of the hardliner from back home. once the do something in the name of religion, it seems to ok to blow up 1/2 the world. they bring problem from home country to america.

if a christian requested that he cannot work on sunday or work modified hour and his job required him to be one sunday sometime, he may be fired. mean while it seems that a moslem will get a way coz they're pull out those difersification/cultural respect BS.

ME are generallyt cheap basterd, same with indian/pakistani. and some of the central/eastern europe and older italian immigrants. they want things done cheap. I mean DIRT cheap. but those also goes for other race at any given time, there will be some stingy cheapskates.

USA historically speaking likes to meddle into the internal business of another country as long as it benefits or serve their agenda. (osama/taliban/mujaheedin was US backed because they were fighting the USSR in afghanistan, CIA helped to topple sukarno because he was aligning w/ china and USSR, saddam was us backed in the 80s, etc etc)

Wow! there is someone cheaper than a Canadian? I AM impressed. When I lived in Florida the canadian snow birds would drive down in their $400,000 motor homes with a $40,000 SUV on the back to stay in their $800,000 condo. then they would go someplace to eat and complain bitterly about how expensive everything was. Leave a dollar tip for a party of four and take all of the packaged salt pepper, sugar, sweetners and everything on the table but the silverware. Well I never SAW them take silverware so I am guessing they didn't. THAT is cheap. More than once my girlfriend had to stop me from saying something when I watched it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    muslim extremists......

radical muslims.......

If all of Islam was hell bent on destroying the world....there wouldnt be anything left right now.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    muslim extremists......

radical muslims.......

If all of Islam was hell bent on destroying the world....there wouldnt be anything left right now.
    There must be a LOT of extremest looking for that poor guy that made a cartoon of Mohammad? It kinda put a whole country on alert with half a million "extremest" looking for the dude? Riots in the streets.....ya, your right it was probably just a couple of angry guys
    BEING AN ADULT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345