Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Islam

Islam

is there anyone who DOESN'T recognize what the mass importation of Muslims means for the western world?

these internationalists are flooding Muslims into our countries to destroy what's left of them.
    ...they know damn well it's only going to create violence.

at work i was having problems with my manager. (not Muslim)
    a Muslim co-worker tells me to call the Human Resources Department.
    it turns out that the Muslim guy is directly "sponsored" by the head of the HR Department, while the rest of us are not.

my company took Muslim guys who applied from gas stations and taxi jobs, and trained them to become technicians.
    meanwhile, people who have been a tech for years get laid off.

the company is bending over backwards to populate the workforce with Muslims.
    this can only be a direct order from the mover-and-shakers of this country.
    no profit-minded business would be that stupid.

i was talking to a Muslim guy at work and he was telling me how he though Mohammad was brilliant because he forbade eating certain kinds of food,
    COMPLETELY UNAWARE that these rules had early Jewish traditions

the Muslim guy tried to convert me in my own land.
    F THAT!

these people's traditions are not compatible with the ideas of Democracy.

they fight and kill each other for generations because Shiphazz didn't offer a bowl of fruit to Flapeez during his daughter's wedding

even if they never met anyone Jewish they are 110% dedicated to wiping Israel off the map.
    ...they can't let go of a little piece of desert.

Islam teaches that anywhere a Muslim soldier marches is the property of Allah.
    there is no compromise, no peace treaty.

some Iranian guy i knew, who's family arrived here when he was 5,
    ...their ass was fleeing from the Ayatollah and America took them in....
    9/11 hits and he's telling me how America deserved it.
    ...i never again talked to this ignorant ass.

these Muslims come here, ...the state gives them contractor's licences, ...they don't know what the F they're doing.
    ...and they're driving around trying to rip everyone off.
    THEN
    when they hire someone to fix their crap, they take them to Home Depo to buy all the supplies to make sure no one is making a profit off of them.

when i work they sit there and stare at everything i do like i couldn't F up their equipment with them watching if i wanted to.

they call me to fix the AC them can't stand the fact that someone knows something they don't.
    ...so they start getting bossy and start making stupid suggestions like they know something.

some idiot started pulling that crap on me yesterday and i told him to call someone else and i left.

he can call one of his buddies to fix the AC then get ripped off, and start another 10 generation family feud.

your politicians are killing your country, permanently.

their ignorance left them in the stone age for good reasons.
    giving these people technology is blasphemy.

I'm a muslim. I came in this country legally. I went to high school here. I worked hard while i was in college. (minimum wage at mcdonalds)
    Then I went to a tech. school got my diploma in HVAC. I worked for different contractors until i got my journeyman and then my Master Lic. (I paid my dues)
    I went in business for my self. I go through same difficulties as my fellow contractors do.

I've never applied for food stamps or any other social benifit.I've always paid my tax.

State didn't give me my License I earned it. I know what the F I'm doing too.

I do honest work i don't try to ripp anyone off. I have employees who are not muslims,I preach them same ethics of work i have.

I agree most of middle easterns are cheap but it's not because they r muslims. Have you ever met an Indian hindu???????? I'm sure living in LA you have.
    The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
    I'm a muslim. I came in this country legally. I went to high school here. I worked hard while i was in college. (minimum wage at mcdonalds)
    Then I went to a tech. school got my diploma in HVAC. I worked for different contractors until i got my journeyman and then my Master Lic. (I paid my dues)
    I went in business for my self. I go through same difficulties as my fellow contractors do.

I've never applied for food stamps or any other social benifit.I've always paid my tax.

State didn't give me my License I earned it. I know what the F I'm doing too.

I do honest work i don't try to ripp anyone off. I have employees who are not muslims,I preach them same ethics of work i have.
    In the end our society will benefit and be enriched by your culture and people like yourself. Not everyone feels like this thread poster.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    In the end our society will benefit and be enriched by your culture and people like yourself. Not everyone feels like this thread poster.
    Thank you pageyjim I really do appericiate your comment.
    The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
    Thank you pageyjim I really do appericiate your comment.
    I have a good friend who is a immigrant from the ME. There is a big cultural difference, and yes, you guys are known for being 'cheap' but it just a different way of doing business. Americans are easily driven nuts by bartering, for example, because it is seldom done here. Very commonplace in many cultures though. I was in Mexicdo for a long vacation of sorts and they barter there, yes it practically drove me nuts until I learned the routine. Culture is easy to confuse with religious leanings, if one does not understand the culture. I am sure christians and jews from the ME have the same basic culture.

That said, the point on muslims being religiously being incompatible with the USA is spot-on correct. My buddies brother moved out of the USA, because he did not want to raise his children here. [fairly devout muslim] So there is a compatibility problem, that from a muslim angle. From my angle, I see it too. For me it is about as simple as 'where muslims go, sharia follows'. Islam does not seem to be able to square itself with western civilization. Islam tends to beget separatist notions, and of course the radical element is always present to some degree or another. It is in the head-lines all too often.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

When I was working in London in the late 90's I had a friend who worked for a small company. They hired a British girl who recently converted to Islam and cleared out a small room so she could pray to mecca, She also would not shake hand with the men in the office. They had to respect her religeous values whilst she pi$$ed on their British customs. The true Brits I worked with on the building sites hate what is happening to their country and are trying to get out!
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

The true Brits I worked with on the building sites hate what is happening to their country and are trying to get out!

Just curious, where are they planning to go to? It is pretty much the same elsewhere, so I thought.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by o-ring View Post
    When I was working in London in the late 90's I had a friend who worked for a small company. They hired a British girl who recently converted to Islam and cleared out a small room so she could pray to mecca, She also would not shake hand with the men in the office. They had to respect her religeous values whilst she pi$$ed on their British customs. The true Brits I worked with on the building sites hate what is happening to their country and are trying to get out!
    Muslims do not pray to Mecca they pray toward it.
    The Brits were put out by not being able to shake her hands? The same would apply to Orthodox Jews too. What's the big deal?
    While your anecdotes were moving I could tell you stories about bigots while they feel safe in a shop or website for example degrading a whole race of people.

So when all the Muslims are praying towards mecca at the Mosque and there are so many muslims they over flow into the streets so they are blocking traffic (both pedestrian and vehicle) at what point does a muslims right out weigh my right to move freely down a public road.

When it come to jihad, where does a American muslims loyalty lie? With allah/mohammed or will they defend America.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

When it come to jihad, where does a American muslims loyalty lie? With allah/mohammed or will they defend America.

95 will condemn the attack the other 5 pull off.

Seriously.

So most of them are 'good' but that doesn't solve our problems with the other 5. Now does it?

Many of those 95 gave indirect and direct support to the 'bad' 5. But one cannot say all muslims are bad because that is simply false. Islam, on the other hand, is a proven problem that is indeed very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    So when all the Muslims are praying towards mecca at the Mosque and there are so many muslims they over flow into the streets so they are blocking traffic (both pedestrian and vehicle) at what point does a muslims right out weigh my right to move freely down a public road.

Shall we bring back up the thread where we discussed the Muslims praying in the streets as protest for not being allowed to build mosques?

The loyalty issue can be a valid one. Maybe the Constitution should be amended to say that country comes before religion. Sure the founding fathers in all their wisdom did not anticipate attacks of this nature.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Shall we bring back up the thread where we discussed the Muslims praying in the streets as protest for not being allowed to build mosques?

The loyalty issue can be a valid one. Maybe the Constitution should be amended to say that country comes before religion. Sure the founding fathers in all their wisdom did not anticipate attacks of this nature.
    so your saying because they get all pissy about not building a mosque, muslim have a preemption right to trample my right to walk/drive down a street BS
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast