FS: Carrier Comfortlink Navigator
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: Carrier Comfortlink Navigator

Unit is in VG to Excellent condition. Comes with the padded Carrier case.

Model: CEPL130435-01
    Part no. HK50AA033
    s/n 110230039xx

Picture attached

Call 'doc' with a reasonable offer or maybe even a lowball offer...... Located in CT. Will ship anywhere except Nigeria.

860-489-3663
    Attached Images Attached Images   

25?

26?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

thats not right, its been out there for a long time, 27?

Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    thats not right, its been out there for a long time, 27?
    I`m going to see your 27 and raise you a nickel. I`m just trying to make this guy a decent buck.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

I can do thirty, free shipping though. it would reside in a shiny newer van, that is parked off street at night, in a quiet resdiential street. There would be no danger of it being kidnapped. It would only be used be trained professionals, who care about its well being, and quickly returned to its warm, cozy carrying case for the ultimate in comfort and protection.

I can do thirty, free shipping though. it would reside in a shiny newer van, that is parked off street at night, in a quiet resdiential street. There would be no danger of it being kidnapped. It would only be used be trained professionals, who care about its well being, and quickly returned to its warm, cozy carrying case for the ultimate in comfort and protection.
    But if I were to win this ,it would be like paying a ransom to get a family member back and taking it back home. I will care about it`s well being.
    UA 100

I am thinking its no longer for sale, since my excellent essay and a few bucks didnt get it.

I am thinking its no longer for sale, since my excellent essay and a few bucks didnt get it.
    I hear you I think 3 is my limit, but then there are some days that I wish I had a newer one.
    UA 100

$31

Real offer

I am interested. In my profile is my email. Send email to me and I will call
    if you still have it. Offer will be reasonable.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" Aristotle

Remember to "Pay it Forward"; help out the newer generation of techs, remember someone during our career helped us! ("Pay it Forward" was by someone smarter than me!!)

How insult!!

Quote Originally Posted by mlevinedc View Post
    Unit is in VG to Excellent condition. Comes with the padded Carrier case.

Model: CEPL130435-01
    Part no. HK50AA033
    s/n 110230039xx

Picture attached

Call 'doc' with a reasonable offer or maybe even a lowball offer...... Located in CT. Will ship anywhere except Nigeria.

860-489-3663
    I be from the great country of Nigeria and I will soo you for this! Now. could you send to me $40,000. for the investing in law firm?

Dear Sir, recently a distant relative of yours has been deceased, and left enough money to me to pay for shipping of this device. If you will ship to me, I will determine approximate value and send check to your bank located in the yucatan. please provide account number and password so we can assure correct transaction to prevent yacatanian taxes or fees.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast