Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dont like Kurt Busch,never did, never will. But, (unlike democrats)I'll accept it, not whine about it, and give the man his PROPS.
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

I don't see what Kurt has ever done to make people not like him. I can see why people don't like Harvick or Stewart and Jimmy Spencer but not Kurt.

He is not my favorite but he seems to be a good person very well educated and well spoken.

I like Jr he is very likeable and takes responsibility for his mistakes but he does not speak well and appears to have seriously neglected his formal education.

I would have really like to have seen Martin win the title this year and was very glad for The Cat in the Hat.

I have followed Jack Roush since the early 70's when he was drag racing Fords as part of Gapp & Roush. I bought a set of special heads for a 71 Mustang 351 Cleveland man could those things breathe.

Ok ok.. I am a redneck hillbilly but I'm transplanted into the big city and I'm sophisticated now so no more Nascar. When they let me on the track with my Camaro I may change my outlook on the sport.

Originally posted by mattm
    Ok ok.. I am a redneck hillbilly but I'm transplanted into the big city and I'm sophisticated now so no more Nascar. When they let me on the track with my Camaro I may change my outlook on the sport.
    You can't run from your roots son...
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me...
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

Frown

that dam kurt busch

That's right, it's Kurt Busch! All the rest of ya are losers! If Gordon had beat Busch under the new points system then I would be happy for him. But he didn't. And, no, Busch isn't lucky; he's smart for figuring out how to win under the new system like the rest shoulda been doin'.

Originally posted by hi-tork
    I've liked Rusty, but seems like he's "run out of gas" these days...So I go for Jr. now...
    I'd like to watch the ceremony night in N.Y. on Dec. 5th, should be interesting.
    Ah, they changed it...Mattm, you'll be happy to know that the ceremony is tonight, the 3rd, 9:00 TNT...
    Anyone like Josey Wales?

wHAT'S IMPORTANT

Is it the driver or the wrenching ? I could pull for a team that worked together more than a hot shot driver.I think a good team can pull a fair driver more than a good driver can pull a fair team....... but i don't keep up with this .
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

#97 gets ticketed in midtown

check out http://www.newsday.com they had those guys driving around the city from Times Square thursday making big time noise
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Talking

All I can say is, Im glad Jeff Gordon didnt win.

mattm
    if you dont like it dont post about it
    your just trying to start $h!t
    not very sophisticated city slicker

Originally posted by duc dowg
    mattm
    if you dont like it dont post about it
    your just trying to start $h!t
    not very sophisticated city slicker
    Nah, he's just jokin around...
    man, its a good thing they fixed the voice to lip movement ratio if any of you all are watching, thats annoying...its like watching a Kung Foo movie
    Anyone like Josey Wales?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12