Help... My wife and I just moved to another house 6 weeks ago. On moving day pilot light in Fireplace was ON, and a friend suggested we turn it OFF until we really need it (to save Propane) and I assumed the device was working. I have now tried to turn it on, but will not light. I tried several times to turn the control knob on PILOT and have it pushed in from 1 to 3 minutes, while I am pushing in the red igniter. Spark is visible every time it fires, and I can also hear the gas a little. However, when I let go of the control knob, it slowly pushes back out and gas noise stops. What is wrong with this thing? When previous owners moved out, Propane was topped up in external tank - so there definitely IS fuel. The fireplace is a WGP model (Waterloo Gas Products) Propane Insert. (used to be woodburning fireplace). Unfortunately previous owner left me no manual for it. Any help appreciated, as it is starting to get cold here....thanx