Aeroseal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aeroseal

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Was it DavidNJ?

Ahahhahaa!

I would imagine the equipment is expensive, if this were in the pro forums I would ask how much. If it works I think it would be a great service to provide. Do you have to be a Carrier dealer?

2011 update

An update for anyone following this conversation or wondering about providing Aeroseal service - the technology is no longer owned by Carrier. It was just bought by a company dedicated solely to supporting Aeroseal. They just launched a new program for service providers that includes equipment, training and ongoing support. I know they also have a lease-to-own option.

Edna Bay, Alaska Highest concentration of black bears in the US
    Quote Originally Posted by BradBrenner View Post
    An update for anyone following this conversation or wondering about providing Aeroseal service - the technology is no longer owned by Carrier. It was just bought by a company dedicated solely to supporting Aeroseal. They just launched a new program for service providers that includes equipment, training and ongoing support. I know they also have a lease-to-own option.
    I tried to get info about this product and talked to a sales rep. My question was if Energy Trust accepted this method. He said yes, he had a meeting with them later that day, and would call me back later when he had more time. I never heard back from him, which is a red flag to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12