relocate ideas

Thread: relocate ideas

I need some help on ideas to find a good hvac co. to work for big or small.I posted at job discussion and looking around the net.I am a installer six year new,old & change outs if you know of a web site or some ideas where to look let me know?? Thanks.

Post your resume on HVACagent and see if anything interesting comes back.

http://hvacwebtech.com/jobservice.htm

not sure how old the listings are?no dates

linden swanson I tried hvacagent I didn't care for it they don't give you phone numbers or emails they give your profile to everone in the state that you pick I would like to be able to contact the employer.Thanks for trying

job

how does asheville nc sound to you?
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

Come to south Florida, I have plenty of work for you here...year round!!

Hawk347 you can email me at framehvac@hotmail.com I've had a lot of job offers in the south but most will not pay much.So if you pay good lets talk.

why not go east, well southeast to the d.c. metro area, i see you live in WV . big area, more employed than i want to be.

now if they could only block off the road to charlestown....... hell, i might be rich.

expect a high cost of living and a manageable pay scale, steady work and benes.

I have a lot of offers in DC & Northern Virginia all offer a good wage I don't know much about this area I was looking at North Carolina & South Carolina but the pay is starting to look like it does in Florida but then I like living on the beach what to I don't know??