+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heatalator fireplace cuestions

Post Likes

Heatalator fireplace cuestions

Greetings to allm I had a fireplace installed when the house was built six years ago. It was installed with no glass doors,and no blower. Now the mesh screen has crapped out. I would like to get it corrected. No local dealers near me. Any Heatalator dealers with the parts out there ? Model # GR 4 EC36
    Fan KIt 18

Post Likes
    http://www.heatilator.com/dealerLocator/index.asp

Find your nearest dealer and call them. I'm sure they will ship the parts to you. The actual Model you have is an EC36. If you are so inclined you can look up the install manual which has a parts list. I am pretty they still make that Blower kit also (or an equivalent).

Post Likes
    Thanks, the nearest dealer was a guy I used before. He closed up and relocated and nobody knew where to find him.Thamks again.

Post Likes
    How about repairing the wire mesh screen yourself? I know a good place that can sell you some good quality wire cloth at a great price in New Jersey. I am sure this wouldn't be a very difficult project.

They sell good product for a good price, I would fix it yourself or you may spend a lot of money.

-J
    Last edited by beenthere; 11-06-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: removed link

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in