lactose intolerance

Developed it a few years ago...I have been using the pills u take with every meal. It has worked but worry when i do forget to put some in my pocket when going out. I have seen some things where u only take a pill once a day but have to build up your system...

anyone else lactose intolerant..what do u take?

i used to have this problam so bad, even if i took one bite bite of something with milk in it i would have to run to the toilet. i used the pills you take just before eating. they seemed to work unless, as you said, i forgot to take them. i tried everything i saw. that soy milk is awful. my doctor told me it was possably from bathing in fuel oil every day for 16 years. i have not done much oil in the last couple years and it seems to be alot better. i still can't drink a glass of milk, and i love milk. i have never seen daily pills. if i did i would have used them. do you work with alot of oil?

What are the symptoms of this?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    What are the symptoms of this?
    Plaid shirt and an afro, gruppy attitude ... you know the type.

Any who, sometimes now when I eat ice cream late at night my tummy will not feel right when I wake up.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

I have it as well, not bad though. It came on slow several years ago. I can eat a bit of cheese and ice cream and other dairy, not a lot though. I quit drinking milk a long time ago. If I do the next day my stomach is queezey and I'm all gruppy.......like VMC.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

mine cam on gradually..started with stinky farts after breakfast milk. Now if i have dairy I better be on the can in 15 min or there is going to be a mess. I have found lactose free milk at Kroger...same as normal milk but with an added enzyme added. Bryers even makes lactose free ice cream. But with ice cream i just take a pill and I am good.

hear are the daily pills i saw

http://www.walgreens.com/store/catal...193093-product

i am going by a walgreens store today, i will stop by and pick some up. have you ever had soy milk? i don't like it, way too sweet. i was brought up on milk right out of the teet so i'm pretty perticuler about milk.

soy milk is nasty...almond milk is the closest i have found beside the lactose free milk. Let me know what u think of the daily stuff, i am curious about it.