help me find the shame pic

help me find the shame pic

It was in wall of shame...i think...maybe.
    two pictures...1st one showed a disconnect 2ed showed a breaker inside the disconnect that was not supposed to be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    two pictures...1st one showed a disconnect 2ed showed a breaker inside the disconnect that was not supposed to be part of it.
    lol, everyone puts a square D breaker inside a service disconnect and leaves the handle on the box!

I don't know where it is, but it was great.

Hvac Maniac

"A negative attitude cancels out positive skills."

Quote Originally Posted by hvac maniac View Post
    Woo hoo...that'll curl yer toes...thanks for the reminder to check it all the way through, I don't touch a unit 'til my voltage detector gives me the all clear.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by hvac maniac View Post
    YES that's it.... Install guys are now running service calls..simple things like replacing a condenser fan motor. I want to show them this to get them to look in the disconnects before sticking there hands in the units

YES that's it.... Install guys are now running service calls..simple things like replacing a condenser fan motor. I want to show them this to get them to look in the disconnects before sticking there hands in the units

Wow ... How many units did you do like that ... ... only kidding.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Wow whoever did that deserves the dunce cap.
    Get money, get paid.

That was me. I think the header was "Idiots". The square D breaker was not even installed correctly. All of it has been replaced now. I broke the handle off after I took the pictures.
    Last edited by wgrr; 09-26-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: not my work just my post
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

And to all the paranoid schizos here, YES, this time somebody really WAS out to kill you. What's next, land mines?