Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4282858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,184 to 1,196 of 1276
    we are actually planning to have the cut over today....my liebert may finally be installed and commissioned today!!!!

I don't know if I even believe the words I just typed, but it should be up and running today!!!

the old compressor is off the roof....the old handler is gone.....the Liebert should be turning on any minute now....where are you guys???

Shoulda put in a canatal unit
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

don't know what that is.....but my challanger unit is in and operational.....so far so good

still running great...the airflow is great, and the thing just runs....I need to get the intelligence module installed so I can really see what's going on and get it configured even better

Good - Does that mean you will be going away now?

nah, I think I'll stick around....if you don't want to read, quit following and checking on the thread

If there were more honest HVAC people out there I would never have gotten into this mess. I still meet hvac guys who tell me I spent way too much money and they could get my Trane unit to cool my room all year around

this site is about helping people, and it helped me, and I think many others learned from the thread as well

John, where are you?

Holy... is this saga almost over?!?

I feel this thread is as old as Yoda...

it's just about winding down.....and the reason why it took so long is b/c of HVAC contractors who would rather sell a product that will not do the job, just to put food on the table....I should hope that all the people who contribute on this web site are not people like that.

I proposed a Liebert type system from the get go, and did not get it at first b/c my boss spoke with an hvac contractor who said they could do it with a $5,000 system.....if it wasn't for unscrupulous hvac contractors, I never would have been here.....I still meet HVAC guys who insist I spent way too much money and my resid. Trane was fine......I just smile and thank them for their opinion, and make a note never to use them

are you having a hard time heating the room? give us an update.

It is all about helping Server Room

Server room it is all about helping people. I have learned alot from this thread and I appreciate the fact that you kept us informed and stayed involved in the thread so we could get some needed feedback.

Certainly, the Liebert unit is particularly suited for this type application, but often the customer cannot afford the gold standard. The challenge for HVAC techs is to try to use theory and our skills to design a system that will achieve the conditioning objectives within that budget.

I think that you certainly had some bad experiences with some of our fellow tradesman, but I think that you are over generalizing with the knuckle heads you encountered. There are plenty of good techs out there. But I guess I am biased.

What is a liberal

Originally posted by hvacpope
    are you having a hard time heating the room? give us an update.
    Hvacpope What is a liberal exactly????

Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4282858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast