Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ... 357578798081828384858687888990919295 ... LastLast
Results 1,093 to 1,105 of 1276
    Now that looks like the HVAC Chess World Championships!!!

Dear Thehumid1,

Wow, got to hurry and go to this new thread………….thanks Thehumid1…………..wow, wow, wow…….

Respectfully Submitted,
    John J. Dalton

Dear Servberroomcooling,

World class game…….naaaa, just a small friendly game between two friendly colleagues.

Respectfully Submitted,
    John J. Dalton

Oh no I would not even attempt to play there...thats well outside this big fish's small pond.

power issue solved...and I only got shocked once!!! :-)

The HVAC company stopped calling me so I think the permits and plans are either finalized or still being approved, I just hope we are set for the install in early May

Dear Serverroomcooling,

Please keep us informed as to your progress, all of which prayerfully, will be forward in nature.

Respectfully Submitted,
    John J. Dalton

got the permit app and NOC....awaiting building manager's signature....this could take a while

Waiting.......

Dear Serverroomcooling,

Regarding your previous post:

“...this could take a while.”

Hasn’t this been the underlining title for this thread, in every post, explanation, discussion, debate, re-explained, re-discussed, re-debated, ect……………

But, as the Bible outlines; Trials and tribulations are the foundational building blocks in the pursuit of patience. You see, patience in not a destination, but merely a path in our journey of life.

So, to that end………….we wait, patiently, for your next post, my server room friend.

Respectfully Submitted,
    John J. Dalton

olc is offline Member- bad email address
    serverroomcooling - I do not know if you are still around - I have been reading this thread with great interest.
    I have similar situation. The load is very similar. The biggest difference is that I am in up-state New York. I am much more worried about operation during the winter than the summer.
    I have not read the entire thread yet - do I understand correctly that the Trane system is working but you are still putting in the Liebert unit to alleviate all worries?
    What modifications were actually made to the Trane unit?
    Was the duct changed to direct the air to behind the racks?

Sorry everyone if I am kicking a dead horse here.

Trane might be good all year, added a freeze stat and some other TXC thing....the other guys can rememeber what it was

I am putting in an APC system for summer use, or all year, haven't decided yet, we may get metered for electricity since it's such a large unit, so we may just use it for the summer since the Trane has been working fine since we got it going right

winters are different for you!!! I won't even think about suggesting...that's way out of my league

can you guys believe I am still waiting for this unit to be installed??? This is getting rediculous.....I really should get someone here to check my subcool and superheat readings now that the temp is avg in the high 80s low 90s everyday....I hope you are impressed that I didn't say supercool and subheat!!!!

anyway, I left a message with the hvac contractor again today, let's see what they come back saying

Well this is the busy time and you actually have a working system at the moment so your not high on the priorty list i bet. So how is the system holding up in 90 degree whether.
    Do you have a temperature log? If so what are the temperature differences on the weekend when the main building system is off?

Dear Serverroomcooling,

Nice to hear from you after all this time.

Time, now that’s always been a key factor in almost every discussion we’ve had on this thread now hasn’t it….lol. I do agree with you that the subcooling, superheat, and the entire HVAC system should have an operational run test performed on it ASAP.

As for the HVAC contractor you’ve hired to do this future installation project, hopefully its not too much in the future considering your present weather conditions in FL. But then again, as always………we’ll just have to wait and see.

Keep posting.

Respectfully Submitted,
    John J. Dalton

Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ... 357578798081828384858687888990919295 ... LastLast