Thursday pictures

A few shots from a busy Thursday in Baltimore

Robosavers! Remember last year at CT in Nashville our beloved Roboteq had a heart attack after dinner Thursday? Heybob & Captain CO Jim Davis stayed with him, got him to the hospital, got his heart profile to the Doc and really saved the boy's life. Here they pose with their grateful patient. Robin & Lisa took us (I helped with vehicle & luggage logistics) out for a fantastic steak experience Wednesday night.

Meanwhile at the HVAC-Talk booth, Miss Kate and Stamas confer about something very important.

Heybob at the booth waiting to sign up new members. Probably gained 100 yesterday.

On to the museum. In typical CT fashion, there was a big doings for everyone at the Science Museum. Unlimited food, unlimited booze and Segway fun. Here Marge is in charge of one.

And here is the infamous one, The Editor, aka His Shortness, aka Mike Weil, doing fine on a ride.

Marge & Mike

Stamas getting a lesson from the beautiful young lady. With "several" beers under his belt, he did well.

But yours truly, the Loonie, sober at the time, had trouble.

Inside the museum, open bars everywhere, great food at booths throughout. Contracting Business knows how to treat their guests.

View from the CIGAR bar on the roof. Booze, cigars, nightview of Baltimore, what an event!

More pictures to come!

Thanks for the photos Loonie! BTW, a few beers in ya and that segway would have been a sinch.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

That Segway was pretty cool, I thought I did pretty good being three sheets to the wind.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Judging from how well Stamas did, I think being a few sheets helps.

Need a picture of you and Mrs. Caveman today.