Well, it's the day after the Comfortech Gives Back 2010 and I'm stiff, bruised, sunburned and still exhausted, but you know what? I'd do it all over again tomorrow if given the chance! Our sponsor LG Commercial Air Conditioning partnered with Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake to help out the community of Baltimore. The folks at LG, some Contracting Business.com advisory board members like Vicki LaPlant and Matt Michel, a few contractors from the show, along with the HVAC Comfortech staff worked on gutting, framing, and all sorts of other much needed work on some row houses in a community that was much in need.

It was a day long effort but well worth the time and energy that went in to it. Everyone involved had a great time.

We will be doing it again at the 2011 HVAC Comfortech in Indianapolis next year. Why not plan to stay one extra day and help out a family or community in need. You'll be happy you did and you just might learn a new skill or make new friends or contacts while working. I know I did! You'll see what I learned when I post the pics.