point to ponder...lol

We've all tried to go to a website only to find it's down. Sometimes only for an hour, sometimes all day.

Ever wonder, how may times you've gone to a website that's down, and the reason it's down is because of an hvac problem? Like, say, a server room unit went down and the equipment got too hot?

just a random thought for the day hehe

I have pondered that, and had some mild panic thinking about that too.

Local phone/cable company around here had some major problems, and I heard about it just from being out and about. Credit card readers weren't working and phones weren't either. After a 3rd stop in an hour (errand running) and found out it wasn't really a small outage I was nervous.

We take care of all of their hubs, and also their main building (comfort cooling and computer room units). I had visions one of their over worked undersized units dying and stuff over heating.

I went on a little drive and stopped at the main building. There was one truck there so I went in to see what was going on (crossing my fingers mind you, that it wasn't us!). I guess they did a software update over the night and it didn't work lol.

Maybe I worry too much sometimes.
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

VETO PRO PAC, The Official Tool Bag of HVAC-Talk.com

Testo... you guys rule!