Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Football Truths.
09-18-2010, 12:14 PM #1
(1) What does the average Univ. of Florida player get on his SATs?
(2) What do you get when you put 32 West Virginia cheerleaders in one room?
........A full set of teeth.
(3) How do you get a Nebraska cheerleader into your dorm room?
........Grease her hips and push.
(4) How do you get an Ohio State graduate off your porch?
.........Pay him for the pizza.
(5) How do you know if an Alabama football player has a girlfriend?
......There is tobacco spit on both sides of his pickup.
(6) Why is the Kentucky football team like a possum?
......Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
(7) What are the longest three years of a Texas Longhorn football player's
life? ........His freshman year.
(8) How many Oklahoma freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
........None. That's a sophomore course.
(9) Where was O. J. Headed in the white Bronco?
....... Durham , North Carolina . He knew that the police would never look at Duke for a Heisman Trophy winner.
(10) How do you keep an FSU football player out of your front yard?
.......Erect a goal post!
AND FINALLY (drum roll and cymbal clash).....
(11) Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color?
.........You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.
09-18-2010, 04:55 PM #2Professional Member*
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- SouthEast NC ICW & Piedmont Foothills
i can see ill will comin' your way
you seem to have left out several conferences
you playin' favorites to the left coast crowd: are you?It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.
09-19-2010, 10:02 AM #3
09-20-2010, 09:10 AM #4
Why don't University of Minnesota women date men from the University of Wisconsin?
Have you ever seen a gopher hole after a Badger's been in it?A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii
09-22-2010, 06:52 PM #5Professional Member*
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Dixiana, AL