Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    As I said before, lets say that the two buildings hit by airliners came down the way its explained, but lets focus on the NOT so obvious.

I want someone explain how building seven came down the same way, when not hit by any airliner, and fires that were minimal in the context that those fires where not enough to do what happend to the other two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58h0LjdMry0

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I believe Tool-slinger is a G-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by o-ring View Post
    I believe Tool-slinger is a G-Man.
    That prolly follows in check with the rest of the nutty conspiracy. Planted bombs and stuff, so also planted "Tool" as a watchdog to monitor HVAC-TALK for any detractors,..... ayayah. Okie dokie.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 09-18-2010 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Had to check in with headquarters.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by o-ring View Post
    Being a mechanically inclined site,I think most of us would struggle to think a plane impacting on one of these huge buildings at that height would cause it to drop like that (I'm sure the building was probably over engineered as well) all three (if you include tower 7) dropped like controlled demolition jobs. Even if the jet fuel could reach that temp Why didn't the top just fall off the building. The small fires in 7 couldn't have caused what happened there and suppression should have taken care of them anyway. I am not typically a conspiracy theorist but we can all see something reeks here.
    Buildings over-engineered? Try, What is the cheapest way to get the job done. And the people doing the building, as one contractor said on one of our installations, 'I don't bid on a job to do it right.' We have had all kinds of deficiencies that never get fixed as it is cheaper for the General or the contractors to walk away from the holdback than to perform the work to go back in and do it right after all the work has been done.

Now as far as the structure falling down I have done tensile testing on metals at elevated temperatures when I was in the aerospace field. The materials we use do not loose as much of their strength at elevated temperatures as structural steel. Basically it is not designed for that kind of service. That is the reason it has fireproofing on it to protect it long enough for the fire system to put out a fire.

And what is the fire suppression system designed to put out? Some paper, carpet, and furniture. Hardly thousands of highly combustible liquid. Also during a normal fire the air handlers would shut off the air supply and the fire dampers would shut down. With the open hole in the building fresh air gave an unlimited supply of oxygen to feed the fire. Just look at how much water they pour on an oil well fire and how much is available in a building to see the difference in scale.

And say a section lets go before another. Some beams collapse and the floor caves in. The floor sags, it distorts the other beams on the floor causing the columns to be loaded at an angle other than what they were designed to carry. Columns can carry an extreme load in compression but bend them a little and they collapse.

Take a drink straw and keep the centre vertical and you can put a lot of weight on it. Put a little bend in it or kink it and it will collapse. Once one floor is lost the weight of the top floors end up being an ever increasing heavy hammer slamming down in the lower floors.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    As I said before, lets say that the two buildings hit by airliners came down the way its explained, but lets focus on the NOT so obvious.

I want someone explain how building seven came down the same way, when not hit by any airliner, and fires that were minimal in the context that those fires where not enough to do what happend to the other two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58h0LjdMry0

Roy
    No connection suitable for a video.

So tell us Roy. Who do you think caused 9-11. Just to narrow it down a bit. And why?

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

There is not even a motive. No motive. The USA had been on a record of avoiding any conflict with AlQQueida for years. Afgan had nothing of value to plunder either in strategic or real assets. Nothing. The taliban was even offered an out, if they surrendered alqueerda-dudes. No motive. War on Islam? Not hardly. Bush and Obama have been very strict to be sure that is not a policy.

The towers fell after planes crashed into them. Period. Orchestrated event? Yes, a major terrorist attack. Motive: Murder in the name of Allah.

Buildings fell pretty much downwards, that is gravity at work. I suppose if you toss a few tons of concrete a few thousand feet it will make a really big honking bang and probably wreck some stuff in the area. No CIA explosives needed.

No Motive ??

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    There is not even a motive. No motive. The USA had been on a record of avoiding any conflict with AlQQueida for years. Afgan had nothing of value to plunder either in strategic or real assets. Nothing. The taliban was even offered an out, if they surrendered alqueerda-dudes. No motive. War on Islam? Not hardly. Bush and Obama have been very strict to be sure that is not a policy.

The towers fell after planes crashed into them. Period. Orchestrated event? Yes, a major terrorist attack. Motive: Murder in the name of Allah.

Buildings fell pretty much downwards, that is gravity at work. I suppose if you toss a few tons of concrete a few thousand feet it will make a really big honking bang and probably wreck some stuff in the area. No CIA explosives needed.
    http://911review.com/reason.html
    The trouble with life is there's no background music.

Quote Originally Posted by cactusjack View Post
    There is no motive there. No motive.

Good read..Motives, Means, Precedent

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    There is no motive there. No motive.
    Psst....on the left hand side..there are several

http://911review.com/motive/index.html
    Last edited by cactusjack; 09-18-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by cactusjack View Post
    Psst....on the left hand side..there are several

http://911review.com/motive/index.html
    Rational motive.

George W. Bush enjoyed an immediate surge in popularity and the burying of investigative reports on electoral fraud

He already won. Was a done deal.

Rudolph Giuliani became an instant hero

Nobody thinks this was a city political ploy do they?

The new War on Terror would become the umbrella for whole new levels of pork, unaccountability, and corruption in the nexus of government and industry that would fight the war.

Like obamacare? What? Anything the feds do is a source of bad material. That is not a motive, that is a proven fact.

The weapons industries prepared for a new orgy of corporate welfare

Capitalism 101. If there is a drought and I have water you will get charged according, does not mean I caused the drought.

Vice President Cheney's company, Halliburton, would soon be getting fat no-bid contracts

Well, he was so smart then he did not need to become vice-president and waste his time in such a low paying job. That is silly.

The owner of the World Trade Center complex would receive a $3.6 billion payout

So. He has a great idea to fly a couple of planes into his buildings???? LOL!

* The Project for a New American Century got the new Pearl Harbor that it said would be needed to rapidly achieve its goals.

Like I said already, rational motive, not some cr@p pulled out of the sky by some bone-head with a web-site and an attitude.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 09-18-2010 at 07:28 PM.

Printer, If you are comparing 2010 construction, the high priced materials, a profit driven ideology and a race to the bottom in quality to an era where materials were cheaper (at least stably priced) and quality was more important then you disappoint me for someone who has worked in aerospace.
    If you could provide me with your calculations on burn time and temp for a plane load of av gas and the time expected to weaken these oversized RSJ's I would appreciate it. A plane load of this fluid goes up quickly and the temp does not hang around, it goes up into the atmostphere.
    Comparing the aerospace industry to a never done before construction project is flawed as one bears weight and one doesn't, a plane must be light to fly and is not designed to hit anything.
    A fire supression system is designed to put out building 7 and should put out the towers if the jockey pumps have maintained thier pressure and the pipes not severed. This was not an oil well fire it was a fire, plain and simple and should have been extinguished at some point. Any fire would energise the control relays to de energise the fans and dampers if not thermally activated (it's still a fire).
    A drink straw? Take a 1337ft straw and bend it, see if it falls in a footprint!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrnmbUDeHus

video of WTC 7 controlled demolition.

penthouse goes first. audible blast at .11 floowed by the visible rest, neat as a pin, regular and symmetric.

who ya gonna believe, your own lyin' eyes or gummint yarnspinner?

Larry Silverstein video WTC 7

Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrnmbUDeHus

video of WTC 7 controlled demolition.

penthouse goes first. audible blast at .11 floowed by the visible rest, neat as a pin, regular and symmetric.

who ya gonna believe, your own lyin' eyes or gummint yarnspinner?

Larry Silverstein video WTC 7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2q2m...eature=related

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast