Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Roy what is your problem? I never thought of you as being a member of the tin foil hat crowd. There is no conspiracy just an attack by Muslim terrorists in the name of Alla on the US and the West and nothing else. To think anything else is ruining your credibility.

I know you are some sort of a maverick politically speaking being a libertarian an all and believing the Muslims are just as peaceful as Christians today which is way out there and now you seem to be denying the attack on 911. Say it aint so. Thank you, thank you very much
    Well I could ask you the same question, what is your problem Glenn ?, have I not stated how I feel about Sharia law ?? Is it not clear enough to you that I have no use for anyone who wants to implement such in this country, am I not militant enough for you to be included in your, "I hate Muslim Club", or whatever else you dislike. I'm well aware of what danger Islam is to this country, all one has to do is look at the EU, to see what those ideologies are all about.

The difference between you and me are, I refuse to condem all, for I believe there are many more who come here from other places, that come here for the freedom that this country provides, and dont want to live under sharia law, otherwise why do they come here in the first place. And those that come here in an attempt to impose something that does not comply with our constitution, they need to be shown the door....period, by force if neccessary.

And you know well where I came from, so why are you so surprised at my distrust of all goverment, I'm living testament of why we should never trust any goverment. The saying "when goverment fears its people, you are free, when people fear goverment, you are a slave". So tell me Glenn, do you feel free ??

Here is something that came out of an article posted by someone else her, and it says it all....

"It is not wrong to distrust government. It is not wrong to fear government. In certain cases it is not even wrong to despise government for government is inherently evil. Oh yes, I know it's a necessary evil, but it is dangerous nonetheless ... somewhat like a drug. Just as a drug that in the proper dosage can save your life, an overdose of government can be fatal. "

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Well I could ask you the same question, what is your problem Glenn ?, have I not stated how I feel about Sharia law ?? Is it not clear enough to you that I have no use for anyone who wants to implement such in this country, am I not militant enough for you to be included in your, "I hate Muslim Club", or whatever else you dislike. I'm well aware of what danger Islam is to this country, all one has to do is look at the EU, to see what those ideologies are all about.

The difference between you and me are, I refuse to condem all, for I believe there are many more who come here from other places, that come here for the freedom that this country provides, and dont want to live under sharia law, otherwise why do they come here in the first place. And those that come here in an attempt to impose something that does not comply with our constitution, they need to be shown the door....period, by force if neccessary.And you know well where I came from, so why are you so surprised at my distrust of all goverment, I'm living testament of why we should never trust any goverment. The saying "when goverment fears its people, you are free, when people fear goverment, you are a slave". So tell me Glenn, do you feel free ??

Here is something that came out of an article posted by someone else her, and it says it all....

"It is not wrong to distrust government. It is not wrong to fear government. In certain cases it is not even wrong to despise government for government is inherently evil. Oh yes, I know it's a necessary evil, but it is dangerous nonetheless ... somewhat like a drug. Just as a drug that in the proper dosage can save your life, an overdose of government can be fatal. "Roy
    Roy just trying to get you to say exactly what you are for or against. In the past all you ever have done when someone pointed out the mass killings by Muslims around the world today you bring up the past where it wasn't just Muslims doing the killings. Which could leave one to believe that you are an apologist for the religion of hate Islam.

Well its now nice to assume that you are not a defender of Sharia law and possible realize that we do have Muslims terrorists but believe me they and the communists in and out of our government are the main threats to our liberty and happiness and not Christians.

And for what's it worth like you I had relatives (more distant than yours of course (2nd cousins, etc.)) who did not fair very well during and after WW11 in Germany. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by darctangent View Post
    I make them for my conspiracy theory group, we meet every full moon.

But I sell them on the internet too.

19.99 +tax, handling & shipping.

Oh, ****.

I wasn't supposed to say that.

Now I have to kill everybody that that has seen this post.

Please send me your addresses.

If you want a hat please send payment too.

Lady Gaga already has an order for a half dozen.

NOTE: am I going to get in trouble for posting prices?
    I thought Lady Gaga required the tinfoil hats to be covering fillet mignon. She does like her meat. I don't think $19.95 will cover the cost. Put a counterfeit Juicy Couture label on it and charge $1,995 for them. That would be a good profit margin.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Something Smells!

Being a mechanically inclined site,I think most of us would struggle to think a plane impacting on one of these huge buildings at that height would cause it to drop like that (I'm sure the building was probably over engineered as well) all three (if you include tower 7) dropped like controlled demolition jobs. Even if the jet fuel could reach that temp Why didn't the top just fall off the building. The small fires in 7 couldn't have caused what happened there and suppression should have taken care of them anyway. I am not typically a conspiracy theorist but we can all see something reeks here.

Quote Originally Posted by o-ring View Post
    Being a mechanically inclined site,I think most of us would struggle to think a plane impacting on one of these huge buildings at that height would cause it to drop like that (I'm sure the building was probably over engineered as well) all three (if you include tower 7) dropped like controlled demolition jobs. Even if the jet fuel could reach that temp Why didn't the top just fall off the building. The small fires in 7 couldn't have caused what happened there and suppression should have taken care of them anyway. I am not typically a conspiracy theorist but we can all see something reeks here.
    There was a PBS documentary I watched that outlined a theory that seemed very plausible. The fire retardant material was blown off of the beams when the planes hit. A huge amount of jet fuel caught fire and started down the interior of the building weakening the structure until a floor collapsed and started a chain reaction as the weight increased to the point it could crush undamaged floors. I will have to see if I can find the documentary. It really made sense. If I find It I will post it.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Quote Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
    There was a PBS documentary I watched that outlined a theory that seemed very plausible. The fire retardant material was blown off of the beams when the planes hit. A huge amount of jet fuel caught fire and started down the interior of the building weakening the structure until a floor collapsed and started a chain reaction as the weight increased to the point it could crush undamaged floors. I will have to see if I can find the documentary. It really made sense. If I find It I will post it.
    There was an exhaustive study done on what you are talking about by the insurance and fire investigative agencies.

I know some Fire Marshals who have read the whole study and they are convinced as to its accuracy. The fuel tanks were full of thousands of gallons of jet fuel. There is no mystery as to why it collapsed. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

There are a lot of views that are plausible, if the info I have read is accurate then jet fuel temps are not high enough, it also seems that the initial jet fuel would burn quickly enough and the fire temp would not reach or maintain high enough. Could the fire if it started down the building maintain that temp and if so would it weaken the structure so uniformly that two 110 story buildings would drop like that and not topple. It doesn't explain tower 7 either. I would love to believe that the plausible is correct but I just don't see buildings like that dropping completely of that size and strength in one motion.

There are a lot of views that are plausible, if the info I have read is accurate then jet fuel temps are not high enough, it also seems that the initial jet fuel would burn quickly enough and the fire temp would not reach or maintain high enough. Could the fire if it started down the building maintain that temp and if so would it weaken the structure so uniformly that two 110 story buildings would drop like that and not topple. It doesn't explain tower 7 either. I would love to believe that the plausible is correct but I just don't see buildings like that dropping completely of that size and strength in one motion.
    I'm curious if you have even read the NIST report??

http://wtc.nist.gov/
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions

No I have not but I will take a look.

According to all structural engineers who have studied the way the towers came down, they did so exactly as would be expected. Hundreds of gallons of jet fuel mixed with tons of solid fuel (stuff in the buildings) ignited while impacting would cause the upper portion of the building to collapse while weakening the lower part of the buildings. When the weight of the upper portions come down on the weakened portion of the lower section, everything comes down. Contrary to what keeps being stated, the towers did not at all come down in a manner such as a controlled implosion causes. That is why there was so much debris so far around the area of ground zero.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

The debris could have been distributed that distance from other means, and I don't think there would be any precedence for study on a controlled demo of this magnitude.

"According to all structural engineers who have studied the way the towers came down, they did so exactly as would be expected. "

with perhaps the growing membership of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth as a notable exception ?

www.AE911Truth.org

The twin towers were brought down by airliners crashing into them.

There is no need to run around like hot ants looking for another explanation. Planes fly in, buildings go down. This is a fairly simple concept.

No explosives, no MOSSAD, no CIA, no UFOs. Planes in, buildings down. Any other concept is really nutty. X10. I mean really nutty.

I love conspiracy theories, but I do have some grip on reality. Planes in, buildings down. Simple.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast