Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    As far as that goes, if Muslims love peace, why have they been systematically expanding through terrorist tactics over the past 1400 years?
    How were they different from Christian nations till the last fifty years or so?

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    How were they different from Christian nations till the last fifty years or so?
    First off, Christian nations only occupied the Eastern Hemisphere during the Roman Empire and Dark Ages of Europe. Those so called Christian nations were under a political/militaristic organization posing as a Christian religion. In this respect, the RCC of that era was much like Islam was designed by Mohamed to be always.

Since the Renaisance period the influence of the RCC has steadily declined as Protestant organizations attempted to bring Christianity back to the teachings of Jesus Christ. If you want to use fifty years ago as a benchmark, then fifty years ago was a point when Christianity was most succeeding in ridding itself of the very un-Christ like behaviour of the RCC while Islam was in the midst of quietly spreading out throughout the world in order to gain a power position to make a come back after the last great Islamic defeat when the Ottoman Empire fell during WWI.

From it's inception, Christianity has been fundamentally about peace on Earth while those accepting the love of Jesus Christ prepare for eternal spiritual life with God the Father and Creator of all physical existance. From it's inception, Islam has been the creation of one man who was a militaristic and political genius who may or may not have had the spiritual aid of the Biblical ruler of the physical world; Satan.

Christianity has always been about peace, even avoiding those who refuse to accept the gift of Salvation. Islam has always been about conquest or extermination of those who refuse to submit to Allah, who or what ever Allah truly is. Christianity has always followed God's desing for mankind to have free will. Islam has always taken away mankind's freewill with absolute commands that if not adhered to result in violent punishments. Christianity teaches the oneness of a man and a woman in marriage. Islam teaches that men are to dominate women as if they are possessions no better then cattle. Everything about Islam is against the very will of God.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I am a conspiracy theorist....

I DON'T believe ANYTHING the government tells me......
    I know its hard for some of you to believe, but.....the governmnet DOES lie, all the time..

Now I don't know exactly what happened or who was involved & I don't have a particular theory of either...

What I do know is that there are MANY parts of the 9/11 tragedy that DO NOT seem to coincide with the governments explanations. There are still many questions that have gone unanswered...

To me, there is sonething definetely fishy in what happened.

Like I said, I don't KNOW anything, but I BELIEVE that our government COULD & WOULD do something like that if they saw it to be in their best interest.

IMO: anyone that believes what the gov says, anytime, is a 'fool', or at the very least naive....

Some of you people just WILL NOT believe ( because it would wreck your beautiful idea of our US utopia, here ) that anyone, BUT TERRORIST, could be responsible for such an act....

The other point is, is that you guys disregard the links posted, but can not provide a logical, fact-based theory to disclaim their claim...
    So, you can only go by what you BELIEVE to be true, same as the rest of us.

Richard
    Lets get H.I.G.H. http://www.theletsgethigh.com
    Honesty, Integrity, Gallantry, Honor

Quote Originally Posted by darctangent View Post
    I make them for my conspiracy theory group, we meet every full moon.

But I sell them on the internet too.

19.99 +tax, handling & shipping.

Oh, ****.

I wasn't supposed to say that.

Now I have to kill everybody that that has seen this post.

Please send me your addresses.

If you want a hat please send payment too.

Lady Gaga already has an order for a half dozen.

NOTE: am I going to get in trouble for posting prices?

You may want to use this as a preliminary mailing list....

http://www.mo911truth.org/

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I too am prone to conspiracy theories and also know that government accounts for things are not always accurate. Most times government cover ups are for what is believed by some to be for the best for the people. Sometimes cover ups are to hide mistakes that were made. I even believe that some government cover ups are to hide the fact that some in our government conjured up or allowed events to occur in order to propogate certain agendas. Examples would be allowing the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in order to insure the United States would enter WWII and concocting an attack by North Vietnamese on an American ship in order to escalate the war in Vietnam (that one was verified). However, there has never been any reasonable agenda for government to allow, let alone orchestrate the events of the attacks of 9/11/2001.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I too am prone to conspiracy theories and also know that government accounts for things are not always accurate. Most times government cover ups are for what is believed by some to be for the best for the people. Sometimes cover ups are to hide mistakes that were made. I even believe that some government cover ups are to hide the fact that some in our government conjured up or allowed events to occur in order to propogate certain agendas. Examples would be allowing the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in order to insure the United States would enter WWII and concocting an attack by North Vietnamese on an American ship in order to escalate the war in Vietnam (that one was verified).

I never stated that our Gov. WAS involved with the disaster....( though I would NOT be shocked to discover that someone in our government may have played a roll in the destruction )
    But I do NOT believe that the information that we ( sheep ) recieved from our government does not jive with what I have seen & read..
    So, something is amiss.....

However, there has never been any reasonable agenda for government to allow, let alone orchestrate the events of the attacks of 9/11/2001.
    What makes you think that you can possibly know the extent of the governments agenda...remember, ther are MANY branches of the government, most of which have no clue about what the others do or can/will do.
    I can think of several possibilities that might have someone in our governement to have actually blown up the buildings themselves.
    YOu can't ???

Richard
    Lets get H.I.G.H. http://www.theletsgethigh.com
    Honesty, Integrity, Gallantry, Honor

The question to me isnt even whether or nor the buildings were blown up. I could stomach the idea that these two buldings had a fatal design flaw, where such a thing could happen, even though when I saw the second bulding go down in its own footprint, like the first, I had to swallow hard.

Any good investigator doesnt have to proof a total event, he only has to show that something in the total scenario is flawed.

1)
    Since building seven didnt get hit by any aircraft and only sustained partial damage from one of the other buldings collapsing, how is it it didnt just collaps at the point of damage first. The fires in that building were minimal, in the context that there was not enough heat to repeat the scenario on WTC1 and WTC2 for that building to fall the same way. If it was pulled as the owner had stated, who placed such charges and how was it accomplished in such a short time, not to mention the danger to the persons who would have to it in such an inferno. If he meant by pulling was to pull all persons from building, I can accept that, but it still leaves the question open of the pancake fall.

2)
    The Pentagon hit also has some questional explanations. I have seen several qualified persons interviewed seperatly on camera, showing the path of an airliner passing before the hit, but all those interviewed showed a path of that large aircraft to be on the wrong side, and did NOT match the path of whatever impacted in to the building. Not to mention that airline pilots having experience with such a large aircraft, telling its virtually impossible to fly that low to the ground at such speeds, due to ground effect. Not to mention that there were many survailance camers that captured that event and were confiscated, so far we were show one blurry film that leaves more questions then answers. Why have we not seen all the survailance films or photos, one would think since this is such a high controversy, any authority holding such evidence would be more then glad to show such evidence, to lay all question to rest.

3)
    We been told the reason that fighter aircraft were not scrambled when 4 aircraft strayed from their paths and dissapeared from radar, was because at that same time there was a training scenario in progress, duplicating a similar scenario happening for real, and in the confusion the real event was thought to be the training exercise. Now being a reformed gambler, I can tell you that 4 airliners being hijacked at the same time such an exercise is in place, are some high odds. As a good investigator I would suspect that there was time and place knowledge available to someone, and the exercise was put in place for a purpose.

There are more questions then answers given, the question is why and who is holding such info back.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    The question to me isnt even whether or nor the buildings were blown up. I could stomach the idea that these two buldings had a fatal design flaw, where such a thing could happen, even though when I saw the second bulding go down in its own footprint, like the first, I had to swallow hard.

Any good investigator doesnt have to proof a total event, he only has to show that something in the total scenario is flawed.

1)
    Since building seven didnt get hit by any aircraft and only sustained partial damage from one of the other buldings collapsing, how is it it didnt just collaps at the point of damage first. The fires in that building were minimal, in the context that there was not enough heat to repeat the scenario on WTC1 and WTC2 for that building to fall the same way. If it was pulled as the owner had stated, who placed such charges and how was it accomplished in such a short time, not to mention the danger to the persons who would have to it in such an inferno. If he meant by pulling was to pull all persons from building, I can accept that, but it still leaves the question open of the pancake fall.

2)
    The Pentagon hit also has some questional explanations. I have seen several qualified persons interviewed seperatly on camera, showing the path of an airliner passing before the hit, but all those interviewed showed a path of that large aircraft to be on the wrong side, and did NOT match the path of whatever impacted in to the building. Not to mention that airline pilots having experience with such a large aircraft, telling its virtually impossible to fly that low to the ground at such speeds, due to ground effect. Not to mention that there were many survailance camers that captured that event and were confiscated, so far we were show one blurry film that leaves more questions then answers. Why have we not seen all the survailance films or photos, one would think since this is such a high controversy, any authority holding such evidence would be more then glad to show such evidence, to lay all question to rest.

3)
    We been told the reason that fighter aircraft were not scrambled when 4 aircraft strayed from their paths and dissapeared from radar, was because at that same time there was a training scenario in progress, duplicating a similar scenario happening for real, and in the confusion the real event was thought to be the training exercise. Now being a reformed gambler, I can tell you that 4 airliners being hijacked at the same time such an exercise is in place, are some high odds. As a good investigator I would suspect that there was time and place knowledge available to someone, and the exercise was put in place for a purpose.

There are more questions then answers given, the question is why and who is holding such info back.

Roy

Roy what is your problem? I never thought of you as being a member of the tin foil hat crowd. There is no conspiracy just an attack by Muslim terrorists in the name of Alla on the US and the West and nothing else. To think anything else is ruining your credibility.

I know you are some sort of a maverick politically speaking being a libertarian an all and believing the Muslims are just as peaceful as Christians today which is way out there and now you seem to be denying the attack on 911. Say it aint so. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

There is only one question I have:

Anytime you see pictures of a plane crash, no matter how bad, there are always parts laying around, wheels, tail section, engines. That sort of thing.

In the Penn state field there is NOTHING? Just a "mark" in the ground? anyone ever see any plane parts laying around??? Did the Earth just swallow the plane

Same with the Pentagon, there is nothing. Like the plane was vaporized or something.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    There is only one question I have:

Anytime you see pictures of a plane crash, no matter how bad, there are always parts laying around, wheels, tail section, engines. That sort of thing.

In the Penn state field there is NOTHING? Just a "mark" in the ground? anyone ever see any plane parts laying around??? Did the Earth just swallow the plane

Same with the Pentagon, there is nothing. Like the plane was vaporized or something.
    The largest debris field was within a three mile area of Flight 93's crash site with some lighter debris winding up as far as 8 miles away. This led to a theory that the jet was hit with a missile while still airborn, but photo's of the crash clearly show the impact smoke coming only from the ground with no sign of any explosion in the air.

The Pentagon plane nearly disinigrated, but there was even a fair amount of jet debris at that location as well.

In all, everything about the crash sites in all three areas is consistant with the types of crashes they were.

"In all, everything about the crash sites in all three areas is consistant with the types of crashes they were."

the 2/3 majority, non-sensical.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flight 93
    the evidence indicates the passengers ("let's Roll!") were gaining control.
    which if landed safely would include live highjackers to interrogate.
    the miltary was then forced to take remedial action.
    only at that point did the shootdown order go out.
    credible witnesses in the area saw the fighter, heard the missile and explosion.

The New Pearl Harbor by David Ray Griffin
    Chapter 3

painstakingly referenced throughout, an extraordinary book

hard to read without getting mad.

Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    "In all, everything about the crash sites in all three areas is consistant with the types of crashes they were."

the 2/3 majority, non-sensical.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flight 93
    the evidence indicates the passengers ("let's Roll!") were gaining control.
    which if landed safely would include live highjackers to interrogate.
    the miltary was then forced to take remedial action.
    only at that point did the shootdown order go out.
    credible witnesses in the area saw the fighter, heard the missile and explosion.

The New Pearl Harbor by David Ray Griffin
    Chapter 3

painstakingly referenced throughout, an extraordinary book

hard to read without getting mad.
    So, post links to these credible witnesses. Show the debris from the missile. Show a photo of the air strike that contradicts the photos of the crash plume of smoke coming from the ground.

Im surprised that no one is bringing up the ufo and the wtc..Im sure there were "credible witnesses" around...

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast