Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    in my mind, in so far as fairly recent western history is concerned, it really started with the Balfour Declaration.

hey, esteemed RoBo, there's a flaw in your math: 2 planes, 3 buildings
    What are you babbling about? What math? Which 2 jets of the 4 that were hijacked? Which 3 buildings? Are you sober?

I'll assume you are referring to the Balfour Declaration of 1917, since you do not specify which one. So, you don't believe that Islam has been terrorizing the rest of the world prior to 1917? You need to study your history lessons a lot better.
    Last edited by RoBoTeq; 09-15-2010 at 11:51 PM.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

in my mind, in so far as fairly recent western history is concerned, it really started with the Balfour Declaration.

hey, esteemed RoBo, there's a flaw in your math: 2 planes, 3 buildings
    oooh look, someones foil hat is working
    PUB'S
    The Official sunblock of Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    oooh look, someones foil hat is working
    Yes it has. I seems to have successfully blocked out all intellect.

long on name-calling, short on fact or logic is the only tactic available to those who argue a position that is little more than a parrot repeating what it has been taught to say.

war is peace, slavery is freedom, ignorance is knowledge, and muslims did 9/11---squawk

"don't confuse me w/ facts when my mind is made up, for me"

sure, RoBo, as to the question of math, in NYC, 3 buildings, 2 planes---the third one being the one where the owner bin Silverstein went on tv saying it was going to be imploded. which it was, promptly thereafter, triggering double-indemnity insurance payment.

frankly I wonder if any of you self-proclaimed superior-intellect types can propose a mechanism whereby office fires accelerated by kerosene can act like pencil-sharpeners on steel h-beams? (I would really be impressed if you can hypothesize how they were also cut to convenient lengths for loading on trailers to expedite their removal during the obstruction of justice which followed the murders and treason.)

awww, actually, there sere some arrests made on 9/11. some set up video gear ahead of time, others driving vans full of explosives...as in any criminal case, we must ask ourselves, "who benefits?" ---neighborhood kids stealing your lunch money on the way to school? that's simple, enlist the aid of the big neighborhood bully to flatten each of them in turn.

when someone is afforded the opportunity to lend out money in unlimited sums which they don't have, well-secured & bearing interest, it isn't a stretch to presume eventually they will own the whole crooked world. now, human nature being what it is, and I will admit there is some conjecture and debate on this question of human-ness, eventually they will aim to control all that they own. as for me, this speaks to the WHO and the WHY of 9/11. the how is merely childsplay.

long on name-calling, short on fact or logic is the only tactic available to those who argue a position that is little more than a parrot repeating what it has been taught to say.

war is peace, slavery is freedom, ignorance is knowledge, and muslims did 9/11---squawk

there are plenty of facts out there, you just choose to believe whatever you want to believe. If you think the government was involved...........prove it?

sure, RoBo, as to the question of math, in NYC, 3 buildings, 2 planes---the third one being the one where the owner bin Silverstein went on tv saying it was going to be imploded. which it was, promptly thereafter, triggering double-indemnity insurance payment.
    Yes, 2 planes.....the towers came down, when they did they damaged building 7, late on in the afternoon of 9-11 the decision was made to implode building 7 because it was to unstable to save.

frankly I wonder if any of you self-proclaimed superior-intellect types can propose a mechanism whereby office fires accelerated by kerosene can act like pencil-sharpeners on steel h-beams?
    you mean like 300,000lbs of aluminum traveling in excess of 500 knots, filled with #2 Jet fuel...........sorry, I don't have a clue Oh ya, just to clarify, aren't they *I* beams?

(I would really be impressed if you can hypothesize how they were also cut to convenient lengths for loading on trailers to expedite their removal during the obstruction of justice which followed the murders and treason.)
    seriously? Did you actually see still pictures of the towers AFTER the dust cleared??? To fit on a trailer the beams would have had to be 53' long (legal length for transport through NYS) I think what I saw were beams MUCH longer than 53'

awww, actually, there sere some arrests made on 9/11. some set up video gear ahead of time, others driving vans full of explosives...as in any criminal case, we must ask ourselves, "who benefits?" ---neighborhood kids stealing your lunch money on the way to school? that's simple, enlist the aid of the big neighborhood bully to flatten each of them in turn.
    who was arrested, and for what? what Vans full of explosives? I sure hope you have a link?

when someone is afforded the opportunity to lend out money in unlimited sums which they don't have, well-secured & bearing interest, it isn't a stretch to presume eventually they will own the whole crooked world. now, human nature being what it is, and I will admit there is some conjecture and debate on this question of human-ness, eventually they will aim to control all that they own. as for me, this speaks to the WHO and the WHY of 9/11. the how is merely childsplay.

what? I must be a simpleton? you care to explain this in English? I really don't understand your last paragraph?

BTW, have you ever been to Ground Zero? Some how I doubt it. I have been there twice. I don't think most people understand the the size of area we are talking about. TV and still pictures don't even come close to how immense the area of the WTC is or how deep the towers went into the ground.
    PUB'S
    The Official sunblock of Ireland

Building 7 Implosion..The Smoking Gun of 911

http://www.infowars.com/building-7-implosion-the-smoking-gun-of-911/

frankly I wonder if any of you self-proclaimed superior-intellect types can propose a mechanism whereby office fires accelerated by kerosene can act like pencil-sharpeners on steel h-beams? (I would really be impressed if you can hypothesize how they were also cut to convenient lengths for loading on trailers to expedite their removal during the obstruction of justice which followed the murders and treason.)

Why not post some links batdude for us tin-foil hatters
    The trouble with life is there's no background music.

Listen up now batdud, there are 4 jets accounted for being missing, there are 4 jets accounted for having hit buildings or the ground. There are 4 manifests for 4 jets that are accounted for and all of the passengers of those 4 jets are accounted for as being missing. That is the real math in this equation.

The title of this thread and some of the supporting posts have lowered the collective IQ of this site immeasurably. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Batdude, maybe you were naturally susceptible to conspicary theories, and a con man came up with a theory, and put it on a website so he could sell advertising, lots of advertising. Best thing of all, these readers would come up with thier own conclusions, share them with each other via blog and links, and generate even more advertising revenue.

You have been used like an old tool. They didn't even wipe you off before putting you back in the box...

Popular Mechanics debunked all the conspicary theories. I don't have a link but I seen it on tv. I'm sure its on their website.

Steel melts at 1525 degrees C

Jet fuel burns at 825 degrees C

Steel loses 50% of it's strength at 648 degrees C

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Of course the same folks who push these wacko conspiracy theories also think Islam is a religion of "peace". Kinda of a funny coincidence isn't it. Thank you, thank you very much
    I agree.
    If they love PEACE, then why did they try a second time to destroy the world trade center?????
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    I agree.
    If they love PEACE, then why did they try a second time to destroy the world trade center?????
    As far as that goes, if Muslims love peace, why have they been systematically expanding through terrorist tactics over the past 1400 years?

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast