Page 1 of 34 1234567811 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 433
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbia, Mo GO, TIGERS
    Posts
    899

    Shaped Charges & the WTC Collapses

    a while back, I got into a discussion with a friend on what percent of the population believes the gummint's conspiracy theory, what percent doesn't.

    various polls at different times yield different results, my search revealed.

    )

    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...c_charges.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,327
    it's a nice theory, but in order to use a shape charge, someone would have had to have access to the building for MONTHS, and use hundreds (if not thousands) of pounds of explosive.

    Each tower held 100,000+ people at any given time, how is it no one saw a work crew with torches and bright yellow blasting wire????
    LOVE has four letters

    So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    157

    Nice Theory ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    it's a nice theory, but in order to use a shape charge, someone would have had to have access to the building for MONTHS, and use hundreds (if not thousands) of pounds of explosive.

    Each tower held 100,000+ people at any given time, how is it no one saw a work crew with torches and bright yellow blasting wire????
    Amazing what you can find with Google if you look.

    just for starters ck. this out.

    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/preparation.html
    The trouble with life is there's no background music.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,327
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusjack View Post
    Amazing what you can find with Google if you look.

    just for starters ck. this out.

    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/preparation.html
    preparing a building for demolition takes MONTHS, not days or weeks.

    The conspiracy theorist may have something???? But at this point, I ain't buying it.

    I'm just say'n
    LOVE has four letters

    So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    157

    How about years ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    preparing a building for demolition takes MONTHS, not days or weeks.

    The conspiracy theorist may have something???? But at this point, I ain't buying it.

    I'm just say'n
    ck. this out..and you can find more if you care to look..I know it is hard to believe...but

    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/back.../security.html
    The trouble with life is there's no background music.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denver/Boulder
    Posts
    2,378
    Hey, I believe you.

    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.


    Two pressures, four temperatures = SUCCESS!


    Boulder Heating Contractor


    For Consumers:

    For HVACR Professionals:


  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,327
    I got to get me a hat like that
    LOVE has four letters

    So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,945
    I'm pretty sure that those long, cylindrical objects with wings plowwing into the WTC towers were the cause of the destruction. I just don't see getting all of those people who were on those jets to go along with this gag that some really off the wall people are willing to believe.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denver/Boulder
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I got to get me a hat like that
    I make them for my conspiracy theory group, we meet every full moon.

    But I sell them on the internet too.

    19.99 +tax, handling & shipping.

    Oh, ****.

    I wasn't supposed to say that.

    Now I have to kill everybody that that has seen this post.

    Please send me your addresses.

    If you want a hat please send payment too.

    Lady Gaga already has an order for a half dozen.

    NOTE: am I going to get in trouble for posting prices?
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.


    Two pressures, four temperatures = SUCCESS!


    Boulder Heating Contractor


    For Consumers:

    For HVACR Professionals:


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,637
    Of course the same folks who push these wacko conspiracy theories also think Islam is a religion of "peace". Kinda of a funny coincidence isn't it. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,327
    good thing this isn't in the B&M forum, your not charging enough, at $19.95 you can't even cover your overhead, let alone have a profit margin......


    Which brings to mind? You haven't had any "odd looking" construction crews come to your house lately, have you?

    Be on the look out for a crew with torches and some funny looking "electrical wire". i would be very worried if that crew ran the "wire" across the street to a neighbors house and soon after you heard a siren, followed by the term "FIRE-IN-THE-HOLE"
    LOVE has four letters

    So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denver/Boulder
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    good thing this isn't in the B&M forum, your not charging enough, at $19.95 you can't even cover your overhead, let alone have a profit margin......


    Which brings to mind? You haven't had any "odd looking" construction crews come to your house lately, have you?

    Be on the look out for a crew with torches and some funny looking "electrical wire". i would be very worried if that crew ran the "wire" across the street to a neighbors house and soon after you heard a siren, followed by the term "FIRE-IN-THE-HOLE"
    Well, I keep my cost of materials low, and I plan on making up what I loose on materials by producing in volume.

    Plus, Let's face it, I don't put much into quality control or employee training.

    As to the construction crew, well, I'm just starting to wonder how well I'm liked around here.

    I find it kinda curious how they managed to make sure that the blasting wire stayed intact even though they flew a plane full of jet fuel into the building.


    hmmm...



    I'm sure they will be an explanation forthcoming.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.


    Two pressures, four temperatures = SUCCESS!


    Boulder Heating Contractor


    For Consumers:

    For HVACR Professionals:


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbia, Mo GO, TIGERS
    Posts
    899
    in my mind, in so far as fairly recent western history is concerned, it really started with the Balfour Declaration.

    hey, esteemed RoBo, there's a flaw in your math: 2 planes, 3 buildings

Page 1 of 34 1234567811 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event