about flash lights? Man you get an ear full. But they know the best.

Yeah they know alot about head denting.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

I was working on a cops house and while I had my measly little mag light out looking for something in my toolbag, he reached over my shoulder with the flashllight they attach to weapons to sweep a room. It lit up the whole hallway.

It was something like this.
    http://www.dtdistributors.com/stxtflre.html

I have a 2 D cell mag-lite, and a 2 AA cell mag-lite for the belt. Not only are they functional but the larger cell lights do make a nice close-in weapon.

I've tried the LED type, they give a good light.

I got a 4 D light after I was approached by a dog behind a sleezy apartment complex. It was dusk and all I had for a weapon was my 2AA flashlight.

Excuse me Officer, I just got call from a disturbed wife who says her husband has been in the basement all day trying to get the furnance going. What is the best light which I could use beat to some since into the idiot?

[Edited by overtime on 11-07-2004 at 08:54 AM]

i got a ticket .....

from a cop ...said i crossed a solid white line ... yea .. maybe .. there was over 6" of snow on the road .. 10 years later on a no heat call .. there's his pic in uniform on the wall .........i stripped that funace BARE ......kicked the stuff out the back door of the van, into a ditch ....now, today, i am much more grown up than that ...

Originally posted by bb
    I was working on a cops house and while I had my measly little mag light out looking for something in my toolbag, he reached over my shoulder with the flashllight they attach to weapons to sweep a room. It lit up the whole hallway.

It was something like this.
    http://www.dtdistributors.com/stxtflre.html
    I have a couple of Streamlites for hiking. I wish I had bought the rechargeable ones. My batteries are good for about an hour, and they're expensive. But the light they put out is impressive.

I bought my big black Mag-lite rechargeable 8 years ago. It's 12.5" long and is the one the cops were using then. It'll light up something a few blocks away.

It was $114 at Grainger.