I have a Armstrong Air Handler and since we turned the heat on this fall the fan in the Air Handler is running all the time.....What are some things that I should check. Fan set to "Automatic" on the Thermostat

Thanks

David

Check the Yellow Pages under Heating Contractors. Sounds like a faulty control board but that's secret information on how to troubleshoot them.
    R2B4BTU

Smack the side of the furnace real hard and see if it shuts off. If it does we'll tell you for a fee what it is.

Originally posted by otto
    Check the Yellow Pages under Heating Contractors. Sounds like a faulty control board but that's secret information on how to troubleshoot them.
    Yea, were a secret society that hides info to keep you from blowing yourself up. Oh, and were friendly, good looking, and helpful in your home and will only steal 1 piece of old Haloweeen candy as we walk out.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

If you are the owner of a goat farm? Dice, may break his oath of secrecy on this matter.

[Edited by frozensolid on 11-04-2004 at 07:50 PM]
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!