Very religious Muslim woman kills two fellow workers

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...102624529.html

It seems like the Muslims who strongly believe in their "faith" are the most violent and deadly. Just another example of the "religion of peace". Thank you very much

Read below

"John Quincy Adams on Islam:
    "In the seventh century of the Christian era, a wandering Arab of the lineage of Hagar [i.e., Muhammad], the Egyptian, [.....] Adopting from the new Revelation of Jesus, the faith and hope of immortal life, and of future retribution, he humbled it to the dust by adapting all the rewards and sanctions of his religion to the gratification of the sexual passion. He poisoned the sources of human felicity at the fountain, by degrading the condition of the female sex, and the allowance of polygamy; and he declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind. THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST.- TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE.... Between these two religions, thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant ... While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and good will towards men."
    (Capitals are in the original -- the boldfacing has been added for this blog post.)
    The behavior of radical Islamist terrorists has nothing to do with Iraq or Israel. It's been going on since the seventh century. "

http://www.bigpicweblog.com/exp/inde..._radical_islam
    Last edited by glennac; 09-11-2010 at 09:01 AM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

And they Hate Us. Is Guantanamo Bay open?

(Obama) "We have millions of Muslim Americans -- our fellow citizens -- in this country. They are going to school with our kids. They are our neighbors. They are our friends. They are our co-workers."
    Geeeee Whiz, so they're "NICE PEOPLE" huh? I'm so sorry for Judging them, Mr. President.

What used to be Crazy today is "Normal" and what we've become.
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...