This about sums it up

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Yes it does. Here are some more "goodies" from the author and star you might also like.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Yes it does. Here are some more "goodies" from the author and star you might also like.

nice try at changing the subject..........again
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    nice try at changing the subject..........again
    Not at all, I know you knew who you were praising, I'm not sure other people did.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Not at all, I know you knew who you were praising, I'm not sure other people did.
    really? Just because I post a MESSAGE that agree with, doesn't mean I like the messenger..........

Christ, I can eat a can of alphabet soup and crap a better argument than you can come up with

Thats Pat Condell....he's great!

Obamunists and religious nutz usually hate him though.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    really? Just because I post a MESSAGE that agree with, doesn't mean I like the messenger..........

Christ, I can eat a can of alphabet soup and crap a better argument than you can come up with
    You don't have to agree with everything (Or anything for that matter.) but he is a little out there.

Whats out there about him? I think he is articulate and knows what the hell he is talking about.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."