Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    So, you are saying the Democrats in Congress are really why the Berlin wall fell and why the hostages were released?
    I realize much of what you post is for entertainment value, but really, sometimes you are off the wall.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    I realize much of what you post is for entertainment value, but really, sometimes you are off the wall.
    sometimes facts are off the wall and have some entertainment value also

Quote Originally Posted by Senior Tech View Post
    Heres what I remember

52 hostages held in Iran for 444 days. Minutes after President Reagan was sworn in they were "magically" released.

And since his run...we have yet to have a President that even comes remotely close to his abilities.
    Here's what I remember.

52 hostages held in Iran for 444 days. Minutes after President Reagan was sworn in they were "magically" released.

300+ dead and wounded marines in Lebanon. Then 2 days later we all feel proud again after invading Grenada. Then we pull out of Lebanon. Real tough guy Reagan was.

Greed became cool.

Trickle down economics or as George HW Bush properly called it, voodoo economics.

The beginning of us being a consumer based economy.

10.8% unemployment.

Iran-Contra, Nancy whispering in his ear telling him what to say. Then a president who had alzheimers sparing us all from him having to testify.

Telling us we don't deal with terrorists (Propaganda) all the while dealing with terrorists. 4,000 tow missles worth.

Concentration of wealth, the beginning of the end for the middle class.

Reagan's buddy, Saddam Hussein. And supplying him with the ability to make WMD's.

Over the top defecit spending.

Deregulation, setting the table for what we are going through today.

"The Reagan-Bush years have exalted private gain over public obligation, special interests over the common good, wealth and fame over work and family. The 1980s ushered in a Gilded Age of greed and selfishness, of irresponsibility and excess, and of neglect.”

Backing death squads in El Salvador.
    And on and on and on.................

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Here's what I remember.

300+ dead and wounded marines in Lebanon. Then 2 days later we all feel proud again after invading Grenada. Then we pull out of Lebanon. Real tough guy Reagan was.

Greed became cool.

Trickle down economics or as George HW Bush properly called it, voodoo economics.

10.8% unemployment.

Iran-Contra, Nancy whispering in his ear telling him what to say. Then a president who had alzheimers sparing us all from him having to testify.

Telling us we don't deal with terrorists (Propaganda) all the while dealing with terrorists. 4,000 tow missles worth.

Reagan's buddy, Saddam Hussein. And supplying him with the ability to make WMD's.

"The Reagan-Bush years have exalted private gain over public obligation, special interests over the common good, wealth and fame over work and family. The 1980s ushered in a Gilded Age of greed and selfishness, of irresponsibility and excess, and of neglect.

great post

Here's what I remember.

Greed became cool.

10.8% unemployment.

"The Reagan-Bush years have exalted private gain over public obligation, special interests over the common good, wealth and fame over work and family. The 1980s ushered in a Gilded Age of greed and selfishness, of irresponsibility and excess, and of neglect.

I didn't think Saddam had WMD's. Saddam wasn't really a threat was he? I mean he had nothing to do with 9/11 and so forth.

Also, your diatribe could have included the dismanteling of the Soviet Union and the free flow of oil at market value.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    I didn't think Saddam had WMD's. Saddam wasn't really a threat was he? I mean he had nothing to do with 9/11 and so forth.
    Saddam used chemical weapons on the Kurds. He had some chemical weapons from Gulf War. 2001 and forward he was not a threat and had nothing to do with 9-11.

great post
    Thanks but you may want to edit your post before someone sees it lol.

Thanks but you may want to edit your post before someone sees it lol.
    not really, these guys bark alot but their bite is similar to a baby gumming a pacifier.

they think GW was the second coming.

not really, these guys bark alot but their bite is similar to a baby gumming a pacifier.

they think GW was the second coming.
    GW was nowhere near the leader Reagan was.

You 2 inserting your ficticious commentary into factual evidence is interesting though. Kind of like if Stephen King were to write how-to manuals.

manko...you have a great big pair of internet balls..I bet your a real bad mofo

http://brookesnews.com/072409steketeecgt.html

Maybe if you guys listened to economists and those who actually work for a living you might learn something. Of course, when you worship at the altar of Kieth Olberman and Rachel Maddow your ability to intelligently comprehend basic economic theory becomes cloudy.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Com...eagan-Deficits

GW was nowhere near the leader Reagan was.

You 2 inserting your ficticious commentary into factual evidence is interesting though. Kind of like if Stephen King were to write how-to manuals.

manko...you have a great big pair of internet balls..I bet your a real bad mofo
    Yes sir, I'm the one your mommy warned you about

Yes sir, I'm the one your mommy warned you about
    your the red head with big knockers that got me into a ton of trouble in high school???

your the red head with big knockers that got me into a ton of trouble in high school???
    I could be, but I was refering to the one your mother warned you about when she tucked you in bed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast