Hybrid View

Judging from the Florida Georgia game I went to yesterday.

One thing both Gator and Bulldog fans had in common who traditionally hate each other was GW.

Their were even shirts with their mascot on it with a huge W

Huge RV and Camper event and the GW stuff was EVERYWHERE!!

Even in the local neighborhoods in Jacksonville, the GW lawn signs out numbered the Kerry signs about 8 to 2. Same thing on I-95.

Not a exaggeration. This is how it was.

It's the one's like miamimike that their sure will vote for Kerry.

Personally I think Fl is Bush's.

I certainally hope you guys are right as it seems that Kerry may win Ohio. I hope that this is not true but I really see a lot of hate for Bush here. The retoric seems to be working for Kerry here. Sometimes people cannot see the bigger picture. Bush didnot call the companies that laid off workers here in Ohio and ask them to this. They refuse to acknowledge that the workers can and did price themselves out of a job by not being as productive as they should be. Also when a company buys another company, there is now a different set of rules to play by, the new company's that is. It will not be the same as it was, each company does things differently. The only thing that is constant is CHANGE!!!!!

Originally posted by bb
    It's the one's like miamimike that their sure will vote for Kerry.

Personally I think Fl is Bush's.

Miami Mike is not a native of Florida. His type is the reason there was a problem in Florida in the last election.He is from the US's city with the largest Muslim population and terrorist sympathizers. Other than that their are over paid auto unions and professional victims that inhabit the place and suck from the tit of the nation.

Yeah, James, it's true that we don't like Kerry, but this is northern Florida. Southern Florida is a different story.

BTW, passed Alltel Stadium yesterday; didn't see ya....

Yes, but what better event takes the North and South of each state and out of play?. People were there from all over each state and surrounding states..