Thread: I love Obama

I love Obama

White House senior adviser David Axelrod told Fox News that the president isn't supporting tax cuts for high-income earners because they "aren't asking for them, don't need them and have the money
    to spend. We have to focus on the priority, which is getting the middle class moving again."
    OK MORE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH

On the news... 39% Income Tax for the highest bracket (soon). Damn, Property Tax, Sales Tax Now 8% going to 9%, 3 Friggin Business Licenses, Insurance, Gas Tax Increase, Unemployment Insurance Tax, State Income Tax and Workmans Comp. Working class people (us) will end up with 35 to 45% if we're lucky.

If you decide to Suck the Life out of the Government it pays $326 a week to be unemployed here. Then advertise on Craigs List as a Hack, CASH ONLY. And they're working on a new Mortgage Assistance Plan if you're behind on your payments and Upside down in your Home.

OBAMA... Our Savior!
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

I wonder why all the talk about middle class tax cuts. What is middle class anyway. To me what they are talking about is what used to be called lower class, but I guess that is not politically correct anymore. Here in NJ if both husband and wife work they will earn $200 to $300K (it a high cost state) and they are certainly what most would consider middle class - they are not the rich.

Quote Originally Posted by kirbinster View Post
    I wonder why all the talk about middle class tax cuts. What is middle class anyway. To me what they are talking about is what used to be called lower class, but I guess that is not politically correct anymore. Here in NJ if both husband and wife work they will earn $200 to $300K (it a high cost state) and they are certainly what most would consider middle class - they are not the rich.
    Obama screwed up and mentioned trying to save the part of the "Bush" tax cuts that help the middle class (under 250K). You may have heard of the "Bush" tax cuts before, refered to as the 'tax cuts for the rich'.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Do away with Dept of Edu., End all Federal Welfare programs S.S. and Medicare/ medicaid. Let the states handle any welfare programs if the citizens of that state want them. Drastically reduce foriegn aid and overseas military spending, etc. Thus we will be able to lower the dreaded taxes
    Saddle Up!