Trane Voyager Supply Air Reset

I have a Trane voyger unit, 25-50 ton unit that i'm trying to install a supply air reset from a siemens system. I was told all I need a reset board that has a 0-10 VDC input and a 0-1000 ohm output. The 0-1000 ohm's will interrupt the 0-5VDC thats internal to the Trane unit.

Huh?

Are you saying your output is 0-10 and your input is 0-5? (actually .5 to 4.5). Why don't you split your 10 volts in half with resistors? Is this an Intellipak with a the remote boards? Do you have the first few from model?

http://www.kele.com/transducers/electronic/res-1e.aspx
    Second place is the first loser.

Quote Originally Posted by stopher9 View Post
    I have a Trane voyger unit, 25-50 ton unit that i'm trying to install a supply air reset from a siemens system. I was told all I need a reset board that has a 0-10 VDC input and a 0-1000 ohm output. The 0-1000 ohm's will interrupt the 0-5VDC thats internal to the Trane unit.
    I believe your talking about the GBAS board that Trane sells. Call your local Trane and get a price on it(there should be info on exact name and part number in the manual for the Voyager).

and this maybe only on Intellipaks, just did a quick scan on Comfortsite and didnt find anything.
    Last edited by joey791; 09-07-2010 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Intellipaks statement
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

I think he is "being told" to put the 0-1000 ohm in series with the supply air sensor. At 0Vdc, no reset and at 10Vdc around +3F reset (with a 55F set point). I'd suggest something a bit larger than 1000 ohms.
    UA LU 562

stopher9,
    What you need to do is buy a kele part # res-1 for each stpt you want to remotely control ie: SA Press Stpt, SA Cool Stpt, SA Reset Amount, SA Press DB, MWU Stpt, SA Reset Stpt. In this example 6 boards per unit. If they can live with some of this control at the RTU then all you do is adjust the pots on the RTAM board, also any remote Stpts. you use remember to cut the resistor out for the appropriate Stpt.On the RTAM board.