Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's wrong john

Originally posted by bobby7388
    Originally posted by rob10
    Originally posted by johnl45
    BTW John, when do you believe a human life is a human life? Even a non-believer in God should have the intellectual capacity to reason that the start of life begins at conception.
    [Edited by rob10 on 10-30-2004 at 12:42 PM]
    I noticed that you did not answer this question!!
    I don't believe in abortion myself but I'm Pro choice. Another words I'll let God be the judge, not some preacher down the street.
    John, that is a contradiction of terms. You cannot be for and against murder at the same time. You are right, God will judge each individuals actions.

Hey rob! john just flip-flopped, he basicly didn't believe in abortion before he did believe in it, or in other words, "He voted for it before he voted against it".

It's sorta ironic that they are both named john, I'll bet they're all named john.
    Just think, if the Shrub hadn't thought of this you wouldn't have anything to say.

The ones who have the rsponsibility

To make it right, are the ones who are having sex. You are a typical lib in your thinking that everyone elses sins are somebody elses responsibility.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's wrong john

BTW John, when do you believe a human life is a human life? Even a non-believer in God should have the intellectual capacity to reason that the start of life begins at conception.
    [Edited by rob10 on 10-30-2004 at 12:42 PM]
    I noticed that you did not answer this question!!
    I don't believe in abortion myself but I'm Pro choice. Another words I'll let God be the judge, not some preacher down the street.
    John, that is a contradiction of terms. You cannot be for and against murder at the same time. You are right, God will judge each individuals actions.
    What you call a contradiction I call minding my own business. You pro lifers call abortion murder but look the other way when these children are born into a life of poverty and crime. You say donít terminate a pregnancy but cry the loudest when the so called liberals want to raise your taxs to pay for the care of these children. You people say itís wrong, but do nothing to make it right. Why donít you righteous people come up with a plan that no one in that situation could refuse?

John, you assume a great deal about me and where and to whom I give my money. I in fact do support several organizations who assist unwed mothers who have chosen to have their babies as opposed to killing them.

John, you have a very accusitive attitude and you know nothing about me. One of the reasons my friend John who it took 5 years to see the truth came around is he kept listening to me because he saw that my life was consistent with what I said. Not at all like you are assuming about me.

Re: Re: It's my attempt

Originally posted by sodadude
    To give john, motorboy, and others like them an rhetorical avenue to debate these issues on a higher plane of thought.
    It's their perogative to muddle in their mud of hate for Bush. If they can logically state their reasoning for supporting Kerry, I would like to hear it.
    Rob, pull yourself out of dreamland. If I had the time I could compile a book on the amount of times I have posted and asked a liberal to explain their philosophy and have maybe ONCE gotten an answer.
    You got answers but due to your narrow mindedness like most right-wingers you can only hear what agrees with you point of view.

Re: The ones who have the rsponsibility

To make it right, are the ones who are having sex. You are a typical lib in your thinking that everyone elses sins are everyones responsibility.
    Sorry Rob but we sort of disagree here. Yes, it is their responsibility but in many cases they don't know anything else. They were never taught like we teach our children. So in addition to leading them to the truth we also need to help them when they decide to do the right thing and keep their baby rather than kill it.

The truth

Is what we stand on. If you have some truth, well spit it out!!

You are right, BUT

Originally posted by NormChris
    To make it right, are the ones who are having sex. You are a typical lib in your thinking that everyone elses sins are everyones responsibility.
    Sorry Rob but we sort of disagree here. Yes, it is their responsibility but in many cases they don't know anything else. They were never taught like we teach our children. So in addition to leading them to the truth we also need to help them when they decide to do the right thing and keep their baby rather than kill it.

We need to teach them self sufficency not total dependance upon the system.

I have never met a pro-choice person who was willing to tell me when life begins. They don't want to answer that question.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's wrong john

John, you assume a great deal about me and where and to whom I give my money. I in fact do support several organizations who assist unwed mothers who have chosen to have their babies as opposed to killing them.

John, you have a very accusitive attitude and you know nothing about me. One of the reasons my friend John who it took 5 years to see the truth came around is he kept listening to me because he saw that my life was consistent with what I said. Not at all like you are assuming about me. [/B]
    I never accused you of anything so whoís making the assumptions?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's wrong john

John, you have a very accusitive attitude and you know nothing about me. One of the reasons my friend John who it took 5 years to see the truth came around is he kept listening to me because he saw that my life was consistent with what I said. Not at all like you are assuming about me.
    I never accused you of anything so whoís making the assumptions? [/B]
    You sir, accused me of not supporting the children who are born rather than aborted.

Here is what you said in case you have already forgotten.

What you call a contradiction I call minding my own business. You pro lifers call abortion murder but look the other way when these children are born into a life of poverty and crime. You say donít terminate a pregnancy but cry the loudest when the so called liberals want to raise your taxs to pay for the care of these children. You people say itís wrong, but do nothing to make it right. Why donít you righteous people come up with a plan that no one in that situation could refuse?

Go back and check that was a reply to Rob 10. Iím glad to hear your offering alternatives to mothers in need.

Go back and check that was a reply to Rob 10. Iím glad to hear your offering alternatives to mothers in need.
    You said "righteous people" and that includes me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast