Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Re: What's wrong john

Originally posted by johnl45
    Originally posted by rob10
    BTW John, when do you believe a human life is a human life? Even a non-believer in God should have the intellectual capacity to reason that the start of life begins at conception.
    [Edited by rob10 on 10-30-2004 at 12:42 PM]
    I noticed that you did not answer this question!!
    I don't believe in abortion myself but I'm Pro choice. Another words I'll let God be the judge, not some preacher down the street.
    John, that is a contradiction of terms. You cannot be for and against murder at the same time. You are right, God will judge each individuals actions.

Re: It's my attempt

To give john, motorboy, and others like them an rhetorical avenue to debate these issues on a higher plane of thought.
    It's their perogative to muddle in their mud of hate for Bush. If they can logically state their reasoning for supporting Kerry, I would like to hear it.
    Rob, pull yourself out of dreamland. If I had the time I could compile a book on the amount of times I have posted and asked a liberal to explain their philosophy and have maybe ONCE gotten an answer.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

I'm just confirming

My basic intuition. That most liberal Bush haters are to a great degree universally uneducated, misinformed, and they appear to be blissfully happy in their lost state of mind.

[Edited by rob10 on 10-30-2004 at 04:40 PM]

Re: Re: Re: What's wrong john

BTW John, when do you believe a human life is a human life? Even a non-believer in God should have the intellectual capacity to reason that the start of life begins at conception.
    I don't believe in abortion myself but I'm Pro choice. Another words I'll let God be the judge, not some preacher down the street.
    John, that is a contradiction of terms. You cannot be for and against murder at the same time. You are right, God will judge each individuals actions.

Hey rob! john just flip-flopped, he basicly didn't believe in abortion before he did believe in it, or in other words, "He voted for it before he voted against it".

It's sorta ironic that they are both named john, I'll bet they're all named john.

Election day is November 3 Please stay home
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Originally posted by jpb2
    Election day is November 3 Please stay home
    And whom are you addressing??

Rob, I have a friend of many years who also happened to be another John. I spent 5 years proving to him that life begins at conception.

Guess what? He finally agreed. Then the liberal that he is he turned around and told me that he just did not care if a mother wanted to kill her baby as it was none of his concern.

So you see Rob, unless a change takes place in their heart it will not make any difference what evidence you place before them. In the end they don't care about the truth. They just want their own way. That is why people reject the fact that there is a God. If they accept that he exists then they have to subject themselves to him and they can't do that. So in the end he (God) will give them what they want and they will spend eternity without him.

Norm

That is also the only reason they believe in evolution. The only alternative is to accept that their is a creator and they just can't do that because then they would be responsible to him and that would never work for them.

Originally posted by NormChris
    Rob, I have a friend of many years who also happened to be another John. I spent 5 years proving to him that life begins at conception.

Guess what? He finally agreed. Then the liberal that he is he turned around and told me that he just did not care if a mother wanted to kill her baby as it was none of his concern.

So you see Rob, unless a change takes place in their heart it will not make any difference what evidence you place before them. In the end they don't care about the truth. They just want their own way. That is why people reject the fact that there is a God. If they accept that he exists then they have to subject themselves to him and they can't do that. So in the end he (God) will give them what they want and they will spend eternity without him.

Norm
    And just what evidence do you have to offer?

Originally posted by NormChris

Norm
    And just what evidence do you have to offer?
    ================================================== =========

None. Now get away from the pearls you swine.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

The simple fact

That we are alive today is one fact that we have a Supreme creator.

Hey, it took five years to get the last liberal to see the truth of when life begins and then he said he did not care. I am not about to waste another five years with a second liberal to have him do the same.

If you really want to know when life begins, I mean if you are really honestly interested do a little research on the web. Dr. James Dobson and others have it all available. A number of doctors who used to perform abortions have quit doing them because they knew the truth and it finally got to their hearts.

If you want to see the evidence and you really honestly care it is there for the looking and you won't have to look far.

Re: Re: Re: What's wrong john

What you call a contradiction I call minding my own business. You pro lifers call abortion murder but look the other way when these children are born into a life of poverty and crime. You say don’t terminate a pregnancy but cry the loudest when the so called liberals want to raise your taxs to pay for the care of these children. You people say it’s wrong, but do nothing to make it right. Why don’t you righteous people come up with a plan that no one in that situation could refuse?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast