Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Senators are elected to vote for us on issues. This is their job description. This is what the get paid substantial coin to do. Here is his record in the Senate. I implore you to start reading with his stand on abortion inclusive of partial birth abortion. This guy by his works is definately not a Christian.

http://www.vote-smart.org/issue_rati...an_id=S0421103

According to this same report

2001 On the votes that the Citizens Against Government Waste considered to be the most important in 2001, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 5 percent of the time.

2002 On the votes that the Americans for Tax Reform considered to be the most important in 2002, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 10 percent of the time.

2003 On the votes that the Associated Builders & Contractors considered to be the most important in 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 0 percent of the time.

2001 On the votes that the Small Business Survival Committee considered to be the most important in 2001, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 0 percent of the time.

2000 On the votes that the American Civil Liberties Union considered to be the most important in 2000 , Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 71 percent of the time.

2001 On the votes that the Christian Coalition considered to be the most important in 2001 , Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 0 percent of the time.

2002 Based on lifetime voting records on gun issues and the results of a questionnaire sent to all Congressional candidates in 2002, the National Rifle Association assigned Senator Kerry a grade of F (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F).

2001-2002 On the votes that the American Bar Association considered to be the most important in 2001-2002, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time.

1999-2000 On the votes that the American Bar Association considered to be the most important in 1999-2000, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time.

2002 According to the National Journal - Liberal on Social Policy's calculations, in 2002, Senator Kerry voted more liberal on social policy issues than 82 percent of the Senators.

2001 According to the National Journal - Conservative on Economic Policy's calculations, in 2001, Senator Kerry voted more conservative on economic policy issues than 0 percent of the Senators.

2003 On the votes that the The American Legion considered to be the most important in 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 0 percent of the time.

[Edited by rob10 on 10-30-2004 at 11:24 AM]

Has kerry ever had a real job?

Or has he been sponging off the taxpayers all his life?

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    According to my 5 year old ,Grandson,an avid Flodia State Seminole Fan,"Kerry is is a Gator Fan too!!"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rob10
    Senators are elected to vote for us on issues. This is their job description. This is what the get paid substantial coin to do. Here is his record in the Senate. I implore you to start reading with his stand on abortion inclusive of partial birth abortion. This guy by his works is definately not a Christian.

That’s the problem with you people; you think you’re better than others who don’t share you beliefs. Religion is why people in the Middle East kill each other all the time. If Bush get elected it wouldn't surprise me if we have a religious war in this country.

We do have a spiritual war going on in this country

It's the demonic forces of satan against God. BTW John, when do you believe a human life is a human life? Even a non-believer in God should have the intellectual capacity to reason that the start of life begins at conception. If you read my post it indicates that he is pro partial birth abortion. This means that a fully developed child could be legally killed even if it is still partially in the vagina.
    Only someone demonically controlled could stand for an atrocity like this.

[Edited by rob10 on 10-30-2004 at 12:42 PM]

Re: We do have a spiritual war going on in this country

Originally posted by rob10
    It's the demonic forces of satan against God. BTW John, when do you believe a human life is a human life? Even a non-believer in God should have the intellectual capacity to reason that the start of life begins at conception. If you read my post it indicates that he is pro partial birth abortion. This means that a fully developed child could be legally killed even if it is still partially in the vagina.
    Only someone demonically controlled could stand for an atrocity like this.

Are you saying Bush is demonically controlled? he's having thousands of people killed in Iraq, which are fully developed, as you say? Why is their right to life any less important to you people than the unborn? You people are so righteous when things fit your self-serving agenda but refuse to look at any other points of view.

Do you want the war here on our doorstep

A child has no defense against a cold blooded killer. On the other hand, the ones that would destroy us are being dealt with there. The ones who have died on the battlefield for our freedom have done so willingly. Ours is still a volunteered military. You should be ashamed of your treasonist statements which cast disregard upon their lives.

Re: Do you want the war here on our doorstep

A child has no defense against a cold blooded killer. On the other hand, the ones that would destroy us are being dealt with there. The ones who have died on the battlefield for our freedom have done so willingly. Ours is still a volunteered military. You should be ashamed of your treasonist statements which cast disregard upon their lives.
    Your right, thousands of Iraqi children had no defense against Bush? If you believe that BS Bush is putting out I feel sorry for you and can only suggest you seek professional help for your paranoia.

What's wrong john

BTW John, when do you believe a human life is a human life? Even a non-believer in God should have the intellectual capacity to reason that the start of life begins at conception.
    I noticed that you did not answer this question!!

Rob 10

Why do you waste your time?
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Re: What's wrong john

BTW John, when do you believe a human life is a human life? Even a non-believer in God should have the intellectual capacity to reason that the start of life begins at conception.
    I noticed that you did not answer this question!!
    I don't believe in abortion myself but I'm Pro choice. Another words I'll let God be the judge, not some preacher down the street.

It's my attempt

To give john, motorboy, and others like them an rhetorical avenue to debate these issues on a higher plane of thought.
    It's their perogative to muddle in their mud of hate for Bush. If they can logically state their reasoning for supporting Kerry, I would like to hear it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast