Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by icemeister
    "Failure to Communicate".......Cool Hand Luke 1967 with Paul Newman, right? ......oooops, wrong thread.....Never Mind
    Wasn't that was Strother Martin? who made the infamous comment.

Some people communicate their opinion in ARP and some just have no opinion at all, or maybe they actually do, but they'd rather communicate their opinion at the polls on Tuesday and just forget about ARP.

Apparently, the OP is unable to understand simple communications himself.

Originally posted by frozensolid
    R I was hoping the right to vote would transcend ARP.
    It's 100% pure politics. Nothing else. If it falls under a category other than "America, Religion and Politics", spill it, because I don't see it. You have your damn sandbox for politics, so why bother everybody else?

Start posting ice machine problems in the fireplace forum. It makes about as much sense.

Re: Re: As for myself

Originally posted by Don Sleeth
    Originally posted by rob10
    I believe that I've come to a point where I enjoy arguing the subject matter instead of tearing someone elses character down in a flame war.
    Sigh, that is music to my ears. Anybody can flame. Not every body can convincingly argue their opinions. Here is a virtual pat on the back for you Rob

Ah, patience has its rewards

don
    I knew that was coming!

Maybe one of these days.........

I bet after the election we have no clear winner on Wed morning.
    It will be a fickin mess, end up in court, drag on for months with allegations flying back and forth. Teams of lawyers involved, voter fraud and etc.
    With all the technology we have and after the last debacle, I can not figure out why we can't have a foolproof universal voting system, with backed up results.
    And the electoral college has got to go as well.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Electrol colleges has to stay. That give weight to all of us in the sticks.

You still get to vote, you got 2 senators in every state no matter how small the population, that ain't exactly fair is it, plus house of rep delegates based on population.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

How come they call it a college? Is it so we'll think there's somebody smart running it?

Originally posted by condenseddave

It's 100% pure politics. Nothing else. If it falls under a category other than "America, Religion and Politics", spill it, because I don't see it. You have your damn sandbox for politics, so why bother everybody else?
    It falls under the category of Freedom. It is way above America, Religion, and Politics. It is the basis of the Ideals that founded this Nation.

Nobody made you come to this sandbox, did they?
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

It falls under the category of Freedom. It is way above America, Religion, and Politics. It is the basis of the Ideals that founded this Nation.

Nobody made you come to this sandbox, did they?
    You are a total idiot.

I can not believe they don't have this vote thing figured out. Especially in Florida. There was a news report on the NBC Nightly News on Friday night I think it was and they were in Florida reporting at some of the voting precints. Now they are saying that no matter what, there will be lawsuits, and confusing even more will be how tight the race will be which will mean both sides will have some credence to their arguement of making certain their votes are there votes.

This just is absolutely incredible. How inept are these people in Florida? You would have thought they would have started working on this problem, November 3rd, 2000.

When this whole thing was happening before in the 2000 elections, I was sort of in limbo, and was not very confident that our country would ever be the same. Somehow it seemed to me that we were going in a direction we could never really return from. And in my opinion on either side of the aisle, the wrong direction was where we were heading. I beleive a lot of Americans felt this way.

Now look it. We got this paramount trouble on our hands with the Muslim Extremists. And it aint no joke whether your a Republican or a Democrat. These idiots are going to kill us if we don't kill them first. Thats the bottom line. There is no in between on this. Kill or be killed. There is no negotiation, there is no sympathy. You either cut their throat or they will yours. Diplomacy will never work. You must conquer.

We got an economy that really is transforming to a degree and with the verocity that no one, not even the smart business CEO's can predict, so as to make swift changes in how they conduct business. The end result of this transformation is simply, alot of good paying skilled jobs are no longer in existence on our National Scene. Let me spell it out a little closer to our own hearts. Our industry is changing. The contractor of the future will only be a labor supplier. Your parts and materials will be provided for you by your customer. Think about that. If you think I am wrong, you all need to start reading the paper, start reading about the interveiws being had with larger employers, larger contractors that are national.

As a side bar to this whole thing. Only supplying labor means that, for a contractor to be competitive, their skills and the skills of their crew must be as good or better than the next contractors. And at a bottom low price. The only way your going to be able to compete and make a decent profit is if you know something others do not.

Were a country divided as never before. Enough said there.

This is probably the most critical and most important time in our history, and the sad part is, most Americans do not realize how vital the next President's decisions will be to our longevity and way of life. I suggest you do your one thing you can do as a patriotic American. Vote. Simply Vote.

You are a total idiot.
    That’s typical Cdave, anyone who wants the vote to be fair and honest is an Idiot. In that case I must say, I am proud to be an Idiot.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast