Judge's nude photos

So how squeaky clean do our elected officials, and in this case judge, need to be? The judge has stepped down for now due to a $67 million lawsuit by a man who her husband tried to get to sleep with her (Mind you that was years ago when the judge was still a lawyer.)

Is she fit to hold court (legally) or should only those with clean pasts (and no naked pictures) be allowed to reside on the bench?

Manitoba judge steps down after nude photo complaint

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/...000/story.html

Would it spice things up a bit to know the pictures had a bondage bent?

What a tough crowd.

Don't forget she was in family court. And yes she should be kicked out and barred from the legal system. Both of them $%^&ed up and are now wanting the rest of us to just forget that anything has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    Don't forget she was in family court. And yes she should be kicked out and barred from the legal system. Both of them $%^&ed up and are now wanting the rest of us to just forget that anything has happened.
    I don't think I am able to form an opinion without seeing some of those photos.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

them white women will succumb to black male.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    But what did they do that makes her unfit as a judge? From all accounts (lawyers of all stripes) she has performed her duties as a judge with no complaints. She is well versed in the law and has not come out with any controversial judgments as some other judges have.

The Judge did nothing wrong according to the areticle, she did have the photo's taken; big deal.

The husband is or was the one with the problem.

The guy sueing seems to be the only one breaking a law by trying to extort money and not living up to the tenets of the original agreement.

Chapman should be jailed and have to pay back the $25,000 plus penalties.

bondage

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I don't think I am able to form an opinion without seeing some of those photos.
    My avatar is a picture of a Goodman Silencer .....These were commonly used in Goodman country ....Photos by hvac tech ( PaysonHVAC )

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    The Judge did nothing wrong according to the areticle, she did have the photo's taken; big deal.

The husband is or was the one with the problem.

The guy sueing seems to be the only one breaking a law by trying to extort money and not living up to the tenets of the original agreement.

Chapman should be jailed and have to pay back the $25,000 plus penalties.
    I agree completely:

The matter was resolved quickly and privately when King agreed to pay Chapman $25,000 in exchange for signing an agreement that he would not take any legal action, would never speak publicly about the issue and would turn over and destroy all photos he had of Douglas. There was no suggestion King's comments somehow affected how Chapman's divorce case was handled.
    I think Mr Chapman is in for a world of (financial) hurt.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done