Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    What is the 814 billion? ARRA was 787 billion, are you referring to TARP?
    I'm referring to the amount of stimulus money that was quoted in one of the many articles I have posted links to and quoted from.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You're the one running on fumes. And not very pleasant smelling fumes at that.
    Hell boy, you didn't even know the difference between the stimulus and the bailout.

That's the definition of running on fumes.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

I'm referring to the amount of stimulus money that was quoted in one of the many articles I have posted links to and quoted from.
    You said banks and insurance. That is the Bush bailout.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    So it should be easy for you to identify out the specific offsets applied to the Bush tax cuts.

Banking and insurance were your boy Bush's program.

Jeez, read a newpaper.

Wow, is it the syntax or the logic that is terribly garbled here?

You just gotta wonder if Boyd even reads what he writes before posting it.
    More useless Bush bashing.

Yeah, the reality of your past posts and the Bush economic collapse are hideous indeed.

I can see why you are desperately trying to supress those sordid memories.
    I'm too busy trying to figure out what Obama is going to do to screw us over even more then he has already screwed us over. Some of you libbies might like getting sodomized, but I ain't real keen on it.

Well that included the biggest taxcut for a single year ever. In that respect I agree taxcuts are overrated, when it comes to helping the economy. And it was 787 billion not 814 billion.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

A paranoid conspiracy buff with appalingly impaired judgement.
    I know you are, but what am I?

Unemployment rate would have been worse without the stimulus.
    Doubtful, but meaningless since you can't show anything stating that would be the case. Also, doesn't change the fact that Obama either has no clue as to what he is doing or he is a downright liar just telling us whatever we want to hear so we will let him blow more of our money.

Doubtful, but meaningless since you can't show anything stating that would be the case. Also, doesn't change the fact that Obama either has no clue as to what he is doing or he is a downright liar just telling us whatever we want to hear so we will let him blow more of our money.
    No I have shown you evidence but you just ignore it.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Hell boy, you didn't even know the difference between the stimulus and the bailout.

That's the definition of running on fumes.
    Doesn't matter what we call it, Obama blew it all on his elitist buddies, has failed to do one thing he promised would be done if we gave him that money, and he is now back with his hand out looking for us to give him even more money to assumedly do the very thing he didn't do with the first batches of money we gave him.

You said banks and insurance. That is the Bush bailout.
    President Bush allowed the first third of that money pass in order to appease President elect Obama.

None of this matters as far as Obama has not done one thing he claimed he was going to do. Obama has failed at every step of his programs and he just keeps coming back, shamelessly, demanding more money to do the very things he already failed to do with the money we already gave him.

If you give me $100 to go buy you a bottle of your favorite lubricating gel and I come back empty handed and tell you to give me the money again, what are you going to tell me?

Doesn't matter what we call it, Obama blew it all on his elitist buddies, has failed to do one thing he promised would be done if we gave him that money, and he is now back with his hand out looking for us to give him even more money to assumedly do the very thing he didn't do with the first batches of money we gave him.
    You obviously don't care what the facts are. You just want to spin.

Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Well that included the biggest taxcut for a single year ever. In that respect I agree taxcuts are overrated, when it comes to helping the economy. And it was 787 billion not 814 billion.
    The article I quoted said 814 billion. Does it really make a difference? It's all gone! BILLIONS! I can't even conceive of a billion dollars and you are quibbling over Obama's just wasting hundreds of billions?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast