Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stbscout View Post
    And yes you can have the last word. LOL. From here I will not address your posts unless they contain original thoughts that can be attributed only to you AND have something worthwhile to say that will increase the understanding and work towards a “cure” for what you are complaining about.
    Hope you come back and post some more. Kind of refreshing reading more posts on the subject rather than on the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Still more Americans not working. Unemployment still higher then when Obama took office and after Obama was given hundreds of billions of dollars to reduce unemployment.
    Still dealing with the economic nightmare which is of historic proportions and which Bush dumped on Obama.

Unemployment and GNP would have been far worse without ARRA.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post

I realize you suffer from ideological zealotry, but really, you should carefully read and ponder before embarrassing yourself in public with such pathetically inept posts.(
    Toots, arra requires reporting on employment numbers see pg 2)http://www.recovery.gov/About/Docume...port_Final.pdf), the CBO did the best they could with the information available.
    I understand you are doing your best also with your limited intellect. Sadly both are inadequate for any useful purposes.

There are more people unemployed now then before obama wasted hundreds of billions of dollars on his slush fund.

You still cannot fully admit that you were wrong about the surge why should anyone expect you to deviate from your idiocy when it comes to the stimulus. One of is definately a zealot...lol

Oh geer..

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    Toots, arra requires reporting on employment numbers see pg 2)http://www.recovery.gov/About/Docume...port_Final.pdf), the CBO did the best they could with the information available.
    I understand you are doing your best also with your limited intellect. Sadly both are inadequate for any useful purposes.

There are more people unemployed now then before obama wasted hundreds of billions of dollars on his slush fund.

You still cannot fully admit that you were wrong about the surge why should anyone expect you to deviate from your idiocy when it comes to the stimulus. One of is definately a zealot...lol

Oh geer..
    She will never admit to being wrong. She never has. No matter how ridiculous her rhetoric is and how many times she is shown that she is wrong, she has never admited it.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Toots, arra requires reporting on employment numbers see pg 2)http://www.recovery.gov/About/Docume...port_Final.pdf),
    Gee, you didn't have to go to another website for that info, the CBO report stated that as well.

I expect you missed that just as you missed other crucial info.

the CBO did the best they could with the information available.
    Why yes, they produced an excellent report.

Ah well, even with my limited intellect, I managed to correctly read and interpret a Macro-Econ. report.

A feat, I might add, your intellect failed to accomplish.

There would be even more unemployed people and weaker or no GNP growth without ARRA.

why should anyone expect you to deviate from your idiocy when it comes to the stimulus. One of is definately a zealot...lol
    Ah, big talk from someone who can't even muster the minimal brainpower necessary to read a report correctly.

We understand where your bitterness is coming from..........

It must be humiliating for you to be schooled in public by a limited intellect.

Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

She will never admit to being wrong. She never has. No matter how ridiculous her rhetoric is and how many times she is shown that she is wrong, she has never admited it.
    It should be easy to find where you have shown me to be wrong.

I await your supporting evidence.

Chapman Cohen

Geer wrote: There would be even more unemployed people and weaker or no GNP growth without ARRA.
    Great..yeah obama. If only we can ramp up the stimulus construction sign manufacturing business a little more and the census worker industry we can make a full economic recovery. wheeeeeeee

It must be humiliating for you to be schooled in public by a limited intellect.
    Well, it's no wonder you would think you schooled me, you've not been correct about anything else, why should this be any different...

It should be easy to find where you have shown me to be wrong.

I await your supporting evidence.
    It is actually difficult to show where you have been shown to be wrong because the bulk of your posts are irrelevant contradictions of others. However, if you want to know where you have been wrong, eliminate all of the completely useless posts by you, say 99% of them, and what's left are posts where you have been shown to be wrong.

In other words, you are almost never correct. There have been a few exceptions, which is really a shame because those few exceptions tell us that you actually can make sense without just lashing out at everyone else.

Great..yeah obama. If only we can ramp up the stimulus construction sign manufacturing business a little more and the census worker industry we can make a full economic recovery. wheeeeeeee
    Yeah boy, we are on our way!!!!!!

Well, it's no wonder you would think you schooled me, you've not been correct about anything else, why should this be any different...
    Advanced Robo Syndrome.

Chapman Cohen

It is actually difficult to show where you have been shown to be wrong because the bulk of your posts are irrelevant contradictions of others. However, if you want to know where you have been wrong, eliminate all of the completely useless posts by you, say 99% of them, and what's left are posts where you have been shown to be wrong.

In other words, you are almost never correct. There have been a few exceptions, which is really a shame because those few exceptions tell us that you actually can make sense without just lashing out at everyone else.
    IOW, out of 15,000+ posts, you can't come up with any specific examples.

Welp, no surprise there.

Chapman Cohen

IOW, out of 15,000+ posts, you can't come up with any specific examples.

Welp, no surprise there.

you mean other than the 15,000 posts? why bother
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Geer is still not sure if the surge worked, "jury is still out".

What does IOW mean?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast